Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Baby Sitting job - Employment Office

For two days now, I've gone to do the Baby Sitting job in the Employment Office. I'm usually quite good at it, but the last two times I've played, even if I give the "babies" what they need, their meters go down and I end up with three strikes. Is this happening to anyone else? It's frustrating!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Default Re: Baby Sitting job - Employment Office

No it didn't happen to me because I don't to jobs very much. but that's very werid. I hope it gets fixed soon.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I cannot pass Level 3.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 04-17-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I hope this glitch gets fixed for your Webkinz. I am not having thsi glitch, and I would know because I do this job every chance I have. It's my all time favorite job!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 04-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
AveryH5

AveryH5 is just really niceAveryH5 is just really nice

Sorry that's happening to you! Haven't tried the babysitter job lately but that same thing happened all 4 or 5 times I've tried the Dr. Quack job. Eventually I just gave up.
AveryH5 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
xoingtoby

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

I think it has to do with getting to Level 3. They add an additional pet and it goes faster. I do level 1 and 2 very well, but when I get to level 3 I always get strikes and then I get moved down to level 2, which I pass and then end back up in 3 and moved back down to 2. It gets frustrating a lot.

I love doing the employment though because it is the quickest way to get LOTS of cash. I'm a deluxe member and I get a second chance for the jobs. I typically choose Ms. Birdy's Assistance and I'll get $500 for 3 minutes worth of work! Very OK in my book!

My suggestion is to find something that you are good at when you get to level 3 and then keep doing that job - you'll be guaranteed that much cash each time you play! Good luck!
xoingtoby is offline Female
Old 04-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #7

imaswimerrmsc is on a distinguished road

ya i think its an issue with level 3 i've run into it too i always end up back on level 2 again
Old 04-20-2011, 06:24 PM   #8
e want white wolf

WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!WolfPuppy is not just visiting!

It happens to me too. The reason is that when you drag the right thing to the pet who wants it, webkinz sort of "snags" and drops it on the wrong pet - it's a problem with level 3.
WolfPuppy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

I don't think I'm affected by this glitch then (unless it's been fixed since this thread started). I just completed level 3 with no strikes at all. It is very fast though and sometimes pets change what they want when you're about to give them something therefore making it wrong.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #10

MissyC is a jewel in the roughMissyC is a jewel in the rough

I haven't tried this job since I posted my issue with it, but I was on level 3 and I could always complete it with no problems. Then, for two days in a row, it just wasn't working right for me. Maybe it was just a fluke! Hoping so! Thanks to all who responded
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here