Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #21
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Aztec fire pit?

Good luck with beginning your rare collection momkinz4! It makes webkinz a lot more fun to collect all the rare themes and they make incredible looking rooms. Each theme has a really ornate wallpaper and flooring and a bunch of furniture. I used to compulsively check the curio shop when I first started. Now, luckily I can check webkinz insider to find out what and when the rare item is.

To 17polarbear17, I hope you got your aztec fire pit! It looks like a really cool item and I have been wanting one for a long long time and have never been able to get one.
JustineSade is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
ebkinz rocks
Webkinz :)

17polar17 is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone else have advice on getting kinzcash but not by selling your items or quizzys
17polar17 is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #23
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah get playing some serious Smoothie Moves or something!!
I am thinking about getting it but where I am going to put it I don't know.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #24
ebkinz rocks

ok i will start playing
Old 01-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #25
ild blue yonder

Frogs! is on a distinguished road

Zingoz Pop gives lots of money fast if you're any good at it at all. It's a pretty easy game, so it's not hard to be good at it.

Good luck. How much do you still need?
Old 01-02-2009, 11:45 AM   #26
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

Okay, here is some money making advice. Get a zingos plush and enter the tag code at the code shop. Then you can play wacky zingos extreme. When you play, pick the hyper bat and double hit and with a small amount of practice you will be making about 10-20 kinzcash every 2 minutes or so!

I really like the game. It is fast and simple and relaxing.

---------- JustineSade added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Unless you already have it it wont work now of course but for next time I hope it helps!

Last edited by JustineSade; 01-02-2009 at 11:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
JustineSade is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:47 AM   #27
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by 17polar17
does anyone else have advice on getting kinzcash but not by selling your items or quizzys
Quizzy's Word Challenge pays pretty well. Also Tile Towers and Zingos Pop. If you buy Trading Cards, the Series 1 will give a lot of cash prizes. Don't sell items that you like, but sell the prize items (ie from the wheel), sell the Star Challenge space suit pieces (you'll get more easily), sell any charm candy, Fairy Falls charm forest foods and wheel prize foods. Sell the Good Fairy and Bad Fairy T-shirts too.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #28
ebkinz rocks

thank you the smoothie game has given me a ton thanks

---------- 17polar17 added 2 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

thank you all i'm going and doing all you wonder full advice

Last edited by 17polar17; 01-02-2009 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-02-2009, 11:57 AM   #29
Banned
Nemo is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what? I have a tip for you! If by the time they are on sale you dont have enough money,log out then log back in.Click on your pets and then Daily I love my webkinz thing when you have enough.It will go back to the time you logged in and then go to the curio shop and it will still be on sale.Log out and back in again to change it to the current time.
Nemo is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #30
ebkinz rocks

thank you all help is apreciated
Closed