Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #1
Tedarules1234
Webkinz :)

zelda12348 is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: Avvies & Siggies??????????

What are avvies & siggies???????????????? What are they for? How do you make them? How do you get them on your account & post thingy?
zelda12348 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by 030789
Avatars/avvies are these pictures.
<----------------

Mine says "Friday the 13th is my lucky day" (it is actually... I was born on a friday the 13th!)

To change them, go to the upper right hand corner of your screen and select "Edit avatar".

You can upload your own or use one of WI's preproggramed ones.

A signature/siggy is a little message beneath each post. |
V
Mine says 'I was uncool before being uncool was cool' . It also has a spoiler where I have all of my links to different places.

To edit it, do the same as when you were editing your avvie, only select "Edit Signature" instead.

To find them, check out the several avvie/siggie shops all over WI (There's a link to mine in my siggie). I'm sure someone there can make you one

Hope I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Avvies & Siggies??????????

Avatars are pictures that come up by your post. You have one, it's the one with those people in it.

You get new avatars at iconator.com or make your own using lunapic.com. To change it click "User CP" and then "Edit Avatar".

A Signature (or siggy) is a picture that comes up under your posts. You can use any picture for it- even Google images. To edit it go to "User CP" and then "Edit Signature"
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

Avatars/avvies are these pictures.
<----------------

Mine says "Friday the 13th is my lucky day" (it is actually... I was born on a friday the 13th!)

To change them, go to the upper right hand corner of your screen and select "Edit avatar".

You can upload your own or use one of WI's preproggramed ones.

A signature/siggy is a little message beneath each post. |
V
Mine says 'I was uncool before being uncool was cool' . It also has a spoiler where I have all of my links to different places.

To edit it, do the same as when you were editing your avvie, only select "Edit Signature" instead.

To find them, check out the several avvie/siggie shops all over WI (There's a link to mine in my siggie). I'm sure someone there can make you one

Hope I helped!
030789 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Avatars, or Avvies are the pictures that come up under your username and above your posts/rep/join date. To change it, click "User CP" in the top left corner and then click "Edit Avatar". You can upload one from your computer.

Signatures, or Siggies come up under your posts. To edit it, go to "User CP", again, and then "Edit Signature". You can add text and upload a picture.

This pic shows you where your avatar and siggy are located:
Click the image to open in full size.

Here are some great sites where you can make avatars and signatures ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/

If you want pre-made avatars, go here ---> Iconator.com - buddy icons - avatars - display pictures - away messages - and more!

This pic shows you how to upload a pic for your siggy:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dotdotduck; 08-17-2009 at 06:51 PM..
Closed