Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Avvies/siggies

Okay how do people make avvies and siggies that have a Webkinz in them? Youknow how sometimes there is a pet and like the backround is sparkly or something like that. Do you screenshot the webkinz and modify the backround on paint?Or is that copyrighting?I want to make a cute Avvie but I dont want to be doing illegal things.?????????So how do I make them??????????

---------- menacedog added 25 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Can someone please help me?!

Last edited by menacedog; 10-04-2008 at 05:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
menacedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 05:48 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Avvies/siggies

Hi there,
http://www.glitterfy.com/ - has a feature that will glitter an image .
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

The way every Avatar/Signature shop makes thire "products" is unique (and a little bit of a secret.) Because, who would want 1,752 Avatar/Signature shops making the same thing?! Kinda silly huh? Hope I helped!
~A. Leena~

Last edited by PrincessToeshoe; 10-04-2008 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: would
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #4

I dont want glitter things that was just an example.I just want to know the question in purple really.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #5
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

If you go to Avitars and signature Section of the forum there are people who are willing to make one for you. There is a tab section to go there in RED below the comment section where i am now typing, or there are other spots, on the site, depending on where you are in the forum at the time. Maybe someone can help you get what you are looking.
Good Luck
Puppet is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #6

But I want to make my own.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

the avatar and siggy section has a nice selection of shops
bigduck is offline Female
Closed