Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Answered: Avatars (Could a Mod. answer this please?)

Wow, I've had a lot of questions lately - I think this is my second or third thread in this section today! Anyway, here's my question: I found a lot of Sayclub dolls online, which many people are looking for to be used as avatars. I'd like to put them somewhere so everybody can see them and perhaps use them. My albums are just about full and I don't have any more room there. Also, I have a graphics shop, but I already have 8 posts of stuff on it so I don't want to add anything else there. Would it be okay for me to post a thread with just the dolls so people can see and use them? If so, which section would it go in? I don't want to post my thread without asking yet because I'd put it in the Avatars & Signatures section, but I don't know if that would count as "having two shops," which isn't allowed. Thank you so much!
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Delilah
Maybe you could make a photobucket or album on here and put a link in your siggie..

And (after reading what Jennielou wrote) you could put link in a word like Dolls or something.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Avatars (Could a Mod. answer this please?)

Sorry, I'm not a Mod, but I have a suggestion.
There was recently a Sayclub doll fan club opened, but all the graphic makers spots are filled, so maybe you can ask the owner of the club to let you post them, if you want.
IDK, its not the best suggestion.
Anyways, here's the link so maybe you can chek it out. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...%99%A6-668162/

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Maybe you could make a photobucket or album on here and put a link in your siggie..

And (after reading what Jennielou wrote) you could put link in a word like Dolls or something.

Last edited by Delilah; 12-05-2010 at 02:11 PM..
Delilah is offline Female
Old 12-05-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
Good idea, that would have been my suggestion too. You can put a link in your siggy but no other "shop" type thread if you already have one.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #5
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Sorry, I'm not a Mod, but I have a suggestion.
There was recently a Sayclub doll fan club opened, but all the graphic makers spots are filled, so maybe you can ask the owner of the club to let you post them, if you want.
IDK, its not the best suggestion.
Anyways, here's the link so maybe you can chek it out. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...%99%A6-668162/

Good luck!
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Good idea, that would have been my suggestion too. You can put a link in your siggy but no other "shop" type thread if you already have one.
I think what I'm going to do is delete some pictures from albums that I don't need and put the dolls there, with a link to my siggie. Thanks for the ideas, guys!
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Closed