Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Avatar Help!

Hiya everyone!

Well, I'm trying to make a new avatar. So what I wanted, is the avatar I have now (without the words, just the picture collage) and it to say Addictions. I did the one letter pattern using Lunapic, and (I FINALLY figured out how to save it!), and when I tried to make it my avatar, it said it exceeded the limit! (I think it was the file or the byte limit..i don't know.)

Anyway what I am asking, is that can I make the size smaller, so you can still see the words, but is it possible to even do that so it'll fit? Thanks so much!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Avatar Help!

There is a way to resize files, I don't know how for sure though. If you go to an avvie/siggy shop, ask if anyone knows how to resize pictures. Sorry I can't help
Old 02-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

chloesgma is just really nicechloesgma is just really nice

try using tiny pic.com
chloesgma is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Ok, thanks for your help
Old 02-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #5
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There is a way to resize files but people kind of keep it a secret (I have no idea why.) I would tell you but I have no clue either. COWS4YOU Can resize your file and set it for you if you PM her with the picture in it. I am pretty sure Justin and Wendy can do it too! Try PMing them. They can help. I think FIA and Smitchell can resize pictures, but I am not sure. Pandora's box can resize pictures, you could try to PM her about it! I hope I helped you! Sorry I couldn't resize it myself!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #6
Don't get knarky wit

Thanks so much!! I'll PM COWS.
Closed