Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Avatar Background?

I was thinking that it would be really cool to have a swirled/blended background on an avvie. I wouldn't say swirled but blended maybe? I dunno what it's called. Does anyone know of a website that can do that?

A few years ago I used on and it splash something. I know it starts w/ splash, but I don't know what the other word is. Anyone have any ideas?

Please and Thanks in advanced!

~Tink
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jayfeather
There's plenty of websites that can smudge. Like Online image / photo editor pixlr free they have a blur and smudge tool that you can used. Or you can go on a program, like GIMP, make a swirl grandient and put a pic on top of it with a new transparent layer.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Avatar Background?

If you clarify what exactly you need, I can probably do it for you.
I know how to swirl distort on tinypic, if you want to know that...
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's kinda it. I mean like colors. Like if you have red and blue and you use a smudge (?) tool were it smudges will be purple. Does that make since? LMK
Old 08-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #4
Nick Jonas <3
Webkinz :)

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

um.....photobucket might be able to do that ?? not sure! srry
♥treeluver
treeluver is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #5
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

There's plenty of websites that can smudge. Like Online image / photo editor pixlr free they have a blur and smudge tool that you can used. Or you can go on a program, like GIMP, make a swirl grandient and put a pic on top of it with a new transparent layer.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkwebkinz
Well, that's kinda it. I mean like colors. Like if you have red and blue and you use a smudge (?) tool were it smudges will be purple. Does that make since? LMK
Oh! You mean, a gradient? like where it fades red, blue, purple?

Let me see what I can do.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by |Jayfeather|
OOoooooh, very helpful! Thxies!

Thz to everyone else, too. Anyone else have a website they use? LMK!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Oh! You mean, a gradient? like where it fades red, blue, purple?

Let me see what I can do.
Yeah, kinda like that.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #9
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

You just need an editor with layers = swirl or fade the background layer and put your image in the front layer.
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed