Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Faitheyfa
Webkinz :)

Faitheyfa is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Augh!!! My Ossilily Plant Is Missing!!!!

My osililly plant is GONE!!!
So is another hat I got from the curio shop!!!

But I am very worried about my osilily plant, I dont think I have planted it yet, I have all of my other items, I highly doubt someone knows my password and robbed my stuff... well I would have no Idea why they would've taken my hat and plant and left my superbed lol :p

But can you put it in a closet or toybox?
Maybe it would be there then...

And I sure hope I didn't sell it..... ooh
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
sushiroxs

sushiroxs is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Augh!!! My Ossilily Plant Is Missing!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Faitheyfa
My osililly plant is GONE!!!
So is another hat I got from the curio shop!!!

But I am very worried about my osilily plant, I dont think I have planted it yet, I have all of my other items, I highly doubt someone knows my password and robbed my stuff... well I would have no Idea why they would've taken my hat and plant and left my superbed lol :p

But can you put it in a closet or toybox?
Maybe it would be there then...

And I sure hope I didn't sell it..... ooh

Maybe you just have to move on its not the end of the world none is dieing>it just a virtual flower that comes from this thing called "webkinz"Anyway webkinz was designed for selling kids of so they would get your money.My child's stuff has gone missing to but i had this talk and he grew out of it!!so don;t worry it is not the end of the world!!!

Mom of Carolyn
sushiroxs is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
webkinzusers is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Augh!!! My Ossilily Plant Is Missing!!!!

what is an ossilily plant?
Old 01-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
Faitheyfa

Faitheyfa is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea its true, o well I did kinda freak out a little too much.
Heh I'm freaking out over my plant, and there are so many other things that matter way more.

---------- Faitheyfa added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

O yeah a osilily is a plant that grows a sort of bone that you feed to your pet.
You have to adopt a collie though.

How much can you seel the bone for when it grows anyway?
I have never tried to grow it.

Last edited by Faitheyfa; 01-08-2008 at 10:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

relax --check all your plants first -- log out and log back in and if you still don't find it, you can try calling ganz or sending them an email it is a pet exclusive and they might ble to help you
Old 01-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
j3d3

jd113 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzusers
what is an ossilily plant?
The collie's special item, you plant it, then you harvest it, and eat it.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 PM   #7
Hillary3456
Gifted

downhillducky is an unknown quantity at this point

thats really sad........
Old 01-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #8
Gifted
3kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you accidentally feed the whole plant to your pet? My son just lost a whole plant this way. . .the jellybean tree. I was guessing that the jellybean plant was supposed to grow jellybeans that you could harvest but he fed the whole plant to his pet and now it's gone. . .maybe that happened?? Sorry!
Old 01-09-2008, 07:57 AM   #9
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I don't think the osilly has a tag in the ground like the other w-shop garden plants. Maybe it is in among other plants? When it grows , it is very pretty, sort of like a fern growing, almost like how a flower arrangement splays out at the top? It gets a beautiful purple flower, that then grows a dog bone. You will see a few growing, but when you harvest, it is only one bone. When you first plant it, it is only a dirt square, you need to use the dig option in the gardening options. Then you will get a sprout. The screen will ask you if you really want to dig, DIG! Then a sprout will show. I have mine in the middle of an open area. Good luck! Oh, and it may be in your dock? It does not look like a plant in the dock, more like a package of seeds.
I didn't know you could accidentally feed the jellybean tree!! I will have to warn my kids. They like to pretend to feed their webbies different things, so see the funny things they say, like. "I'd have a hard time chewing that!"

---------- mimzysmom added 3 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

This is , to me, another place where webkins has dropped the ball. I understand there will be problems , but how hard is it for them to post an announcement telling people how to sprout their osilly? There are questions every day on on how to fix this. That is why I LOVE this website.

Last edited by mimzysmom; 01-09-2008 at 07:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 08:11 AM   #10
allykat1234

PLease relax it is just a plant that u can always get more if u adopt another collie
Closed