Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

YellowBoxGal is on a distinguished road

Smile Unanswered: ATTENTION: HELP NEEDED!!!

Help me, help me, help me!!! How do you alert the adminastrators that you have some important news about Webkinz World and you need it on the front page??? HELP!!!
YellowBoxGal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ATTENTION: HELP NEEDED!!!

Write a post and click the red flag on that post.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 04-14-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I would also suggest flagging your post. The only other option would be to PM them, but I think they would appreciate the flagging more
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #4

Which forum do you write it in though???
Old 04-14-2009, 05:29 PM   #5

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

you can pm one of the admins or mods about it. here's a list of all the admins and mods-
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - Show Groups
or you can make a thread and report the post. to report, click the red flag right next to the thumbs up where you give reputation.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
ow Can't Believe I'm

FriendlyUnicorn will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by YellowBoxGal
Which forum do you write it in though???

Only the staff can do that
I suggest Private messaging the staff, mods or admins, or leaving a profiel comment
FriendlyUnicorn is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Just post it here, then flag it and an administrator will see it. Doesn't really matter where, and if you put it in the wrong spot they can move it to the right spot if you are confused. Without knowing what it is I don't know where to direct you.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
yep, i know, i'm a

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

looks like you've got your answer, create a thread, and down below your rep bar, posts and "give WI$" you will find a red flag, flag it.

-or-

send a message to a mod!, click their username, on a post or on the member list, if you clicked it on a post, look down the row and you'll find it. if you clicked it on the member list, it'll take you to thir profile, you could type it on their profile, or you could click send message, the look down the row on it.

hope i could help

♥Elaina♥
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 05:50 PM   #9

I don't need anymore help! I did it... Thanks for everyone's help!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #10
puppyloves

at the bottem of the page when you click 'form' there are a list of people who are on, the red ones are admins
Closed