Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:52 PM   #1
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Exclamation Unanswered: Attention! Attention! Glitch with the kid's bed!

OK I bought a kids bed for my domino cat. I placed it in a room with my Black Arabian and went to a different room. When i came back EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!! I was FREAKING OUT! I removed the bed from the room, walked out, and walked back in and everything was there again.
I just tried this glitch on another room. SAME THING HAPPENED!
IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE!? I MUST KNOW!
Moonburst is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Attention! Attention! Glitch with the kid's bed!

I tried it, and all of my items remained there. However, I am having trouble with my items falling "under" the tables. Let's hope these glitches get fixed!
Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

It's just a glitch; I think GANZ is probably working on it. Just be patient - I know it's scary to see your stuff gone, but it should fix itself. If it doesn't, & it's gone for good, you should probably contact GANZ.

Hope this gets fixed for you. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #4
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

It is a glitch that sometimes occurs. Log out, and then log back in. Go to the room in which stuff disappeared, and the items missing should have returned. If they haven't, log out and clear your cashe, and then log back in and go to that room. If THAT didn't work (which they should-they almost always do), contact Ganz, either by telephone (1-866-WEBKINZ), or by going to the customer service part of the WW page and filling out a report. They will then fix the glitch shortly.

However, I don't think it will get to the point where you will have to contact Ganz. Steps one and/or two usually are quite effective. Good luck!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 12:20 AM   #5

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I have a question but I'm not sure if this is the place to post it......but here goes.
I finally bought the Regal Banquet Dining Table from the Curio Shop after waiting forever for it to come along. But now I'm very disappointed to find that I can't put anything on it. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't think it's the bed itself. This glitch often happens when you put something new into a room that already had things in it. The first time it happened to me was when I put something into my storeroom and went back and everything but the last thing I put in there was gone. It about freaked me out to think all those good things were gone, but when I logged back in everything was there. I don't worry so much when it happens again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
I have a question but I'm not sure if this is the place to post it......but here goes.
I finally bought the Regal Banquet Dining Table from the Curio Shop after waiting forever for it to come along. But now I'm very disappointed to find that I can't put anything on it. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?
Welcome to !

Actually, this is not a glitch-that's just how the table is. It used to be where you could put things on it, but then when Ganz changed it to where you couldn't. And also, this is a fantastic question! Don't ever be afraid to ask for help or advice here-someone will always be here to help you
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #8

Addykinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Moonburst
OK I bought a kids bed for my domino cat. I placed it in a room with my Black Arabian and went to a different room. When i came back EVERYTHING WAS GONE!!!!! I was FREAKING OUT! I removed the bed from the room, walked out, and walked back in and everything was there again.
I just tried this glitch on another room. SAME THING HAPPENED!
IS THIS HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE!? I MUST KNOW!
When that happens to us, we log out and log back in. Everything should be back in order. It is strange, though, when you've been working on a room, leave to get something, then return and all of a sudden the animals are standing facing the wall with no furniture in there. I still get that sinking feeling every time it happens, though, because my child's account was robbed last May.

Hope this helps.

Welcome Outgoinglyshy! Glad you've joined wi! There's no such thing as a bad question, ever. Come over and visit us in the rares if you like collecting. Nice to have you here and hope you have a great weekend! Addykinz's mom

Last edited by Addykinz; 05-02-2009 at 02:21 AM..
Addykinz is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 05:21 AM   #9
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

Yes I am too. You see it in the trading rooms with things on it. So why can't we put things on it
ptandme is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #10

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Thank you for the welcome and the info. This site is very helpful and so extensive that I couldn't decide where to begin. lol

Well, at least now I know it's not just me, but that is a shame that they changed the programming of the table. And yes, I've seen it in the club house with trophies on it, so that was adding to my frustration.

Thanks again for the quick responses....this community is a great resource!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Closed