Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
paprikahogan
Lil Kinz

mcubillas is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Atlantiles 10/13 Said I won trophy then server error

I was playing Atlantiles on 10/13, about 5:45am when I beat (8th? not sure) level, it told me something had been added to my dock. I tried clicking continue many times, but it never went anywhere. I waited a few minutes, but it never said please wait either. I finally refreshed the page to login, and it told me "Server Upgrade Test In Progress." Nothing was in my dock. How many levels are there?

I upgraded my flash player last week when I couldn't even get in to the game, and my connection and computer speed were good as well.

When adding pictures to your post please be sure to crop the images so as not to include personal information on your desktop.

Thanks,
Electrabuzz1
Attached Images
File Type: jpgAtlantiles Trophy.jpg (187.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpgAtlantiles Trophy3.jpg (132.4 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 10-18-2010 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: Removed Images
mcubillas is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: Atlantiles 10/13 Said I won trophy then server error

have your parents trying calling ganz.
or if you're old enough call them
softballipod is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Aww, that must really stink. Most people win the trophy on level eight, so I don't think there are many more than that, or even more than that. It would be good to get your parents to call up Ganz. I bet they would be able to give you the trophy. Their phone number is 1-888-WEBKINZ. Good luck!

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
Verity will become famous soon enough

Wow, that's terrible luck

I have never got past level 5, but I will keep trying since I quite enjoy playing the game anyway.
Old 10-18-2010, 07:59 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

It's probaby because you were playing during maintenence. Every morning, from 2-3 am kinztime, webkinz makes some updates. That was probably your problem, because I see in the bottom right corner it says 2:48 am.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Closed