Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Ask Buttons

Hello, I'm here for you if you ave any questiosn about life, boys, WI, Webkinz, or anythign! Just ask away, I'm sure I can help!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
nightstream
Gifted

nightstream-my-cat- is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ask Buttons

My Best firen my BEST friend (Boy friend) Is moving to Ohio and I'm haveing arealy HARD time with it I told him to get webkin but he hasn't really got it.... PLEASE HELP
Old 10-26-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
Hey yall, pm me for
Gift Guru

Buttons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of lightButtons is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ask Buttons

Hmmm, this is a toughie.

I'll say this. I'm not giong to ask how old you are but give you three sets of advice.

kid, tween, early teen-- you can get im and talk to hime, but really, you should probably jsut let him go. If he's moving away, adn you're in this category,it will neer work. Sorry.

teen-late teen: Get an im and a video cmaera eachso you can talk everyday. If your relation ship is serious, do that. If its not that serious, again, let him go. Also, a webkizn isn't really going to help your relationship. You can't really talk to him on it, and he probably won't care for it.

Late teen, adult--- Only if the relationship is serious, you can get through it. Text, call, im, video chat. You must keep committed, even on the days you don't want to talk.

I hope your situation works out well.

~Buttons♥
Closed