Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
WebkinzPaPa has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Asian Token Balloon Darts: Squeezing out at least one dart.

I took a shot at something for the broken token darts.

First to all: I wouldn't try it unless it does not get fixed after the reset. Maybe take a shot at it after all resets tomarrow morning.

After getting what everyone else has. I figured I would try clicking on "log out" and see if I can get that pop up window gone from the screen. It left and I clicked "ok" to the token darts directions.

Now. When this window pops up and you make it disappear after you have normally completed token darts any other time, it lets you toss one dart, you never get anything, and the pop up comes back.

This time. After getting rid of the pop up, clicking ok to directions, I tossed a dart. It hit a balloon and I got chattering teeth before the pop up came back. It also said -1/0 in the "darts left" area.

I had my wife try and she got a boot, so I have yet to see if you even get an item or token, if it goes to your dock or not.

If it does get corrected, I fear if you do try this, it might say you have already done the token darts, but if it doesn't get fixed it might be a good way to at least get one dart at that token.

After you toss the one dart a sorry screen comes up, there is NO possibility of throwing more than one. Tried logging in and out. No more chances at it.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I know here is the central posting area for Asian accounts.

WebkinzPapa:bas:

If an admin needs to erase this for "glitch extorsion" reasons I am sorry. Didn't mean it that way, just trying to get what Webkinz says I should.
Last edited by WebkinzPaPa; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: Afterthaught
WebkinzPaPa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Asian Token Balloon Darts: Squeezing out at least one dart.

I tried to do the Asian darts an hour or 2 ago..and I kept getting the message that you have already used your darts...I have not...Hoping..that in the AM..after the refresh..I can do this activity.. I've debated about adding POTM pets to this account..this is yet another reason to not do this...I'm really wondering what is going on with the Asain accounts..
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 02:00 AM   #3
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

I just tried the darts on my euro account and it was a no go there, too. Not sure when it will work but I hope soon, I only need 1 more token to open up the wish machine!!
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 06:17 AM   #4
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I got the chattering teeth too. Thanks for the code.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 06:29 AM   #5
Gifted
Miranda is just really niceMiranda is just really nice

Just tried my North American account and couldn't do it I only needed one more token too.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #6

Ebabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant futureEbabe has a brilliant future

Not working here for me either (USA) *sigh*.
Thanks for the tip WebkinzPapa, I'll try it if
they don't reset/fix it.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:46 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

The Hourly and Daily Activities screens are stuck on "Loading..." now. I hope that means Ganz is fixing it!

If it comes up soon, I'll still have time to do the Token Balloon Darts on my Asian account before their 2am reset.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 07:13 AM   #8
space-angel is on a distinguished road

i too have been having this problem so since i have to leave for work soon and the asian account will be out of time before i get home i tried this trick. i threw my dart and i was able to get a wish token so it's not only gag prizes. also i was able to use this trick over and over again an unlimited number of times but after about ten throws i had not hit anything. so it seems that even though you can throw unlimited darts you only have the one chance to hit something on the first try.

thanks for the tip though.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

We tried it on our 7 accounts. 3 didn't hit a balloon, 1 got a pair of teeth and a sorry, 1 got 50 kc, 1 got a plush doll, and finally...one got a token.
It was nice to have a chance, but it's too fast
Linnae is offline Female
Closed