Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Asian or European Account

I have a few questions. I want to open another account.
What is the benefit of opening either an Asain or European acct. instead of the American acct. I have now?
And....this one might sound dumb BUT
When you are in Kinz Chat Plus....are they speaking English???? Don't Laugh!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
All different time zone accounts are in English, so don't worry on that score. The advantage of a different time zone is that when WW goes down at night, you can still play. Of course, that also depends on where you live, and how late you stay up. On the West coast it's only 11:00 when it goes down, so I often go on my daughter's Asian account. With the other time zones you also get a head start on special events, and are the first to get rares. Also, maintenance down time is only a few minutes for both Asian and European, instead of nearly 4 hours.

Disadvantages are that many daily activities are on when you're in bed. Whether European or Asian would be to your advantage depends on where you live, and how late you're up. Compare the times when daily activities are on (9:00am or 4:00pm till 10:59 pm) to your local time, and see which you'd catch more of.

I think that more or less sums up advantages & disadvantages; I hope that helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Asian or European Account

I wondered the exact same thing about them speaking english! Not a silly question. Yes they speak english. It's exactly the same as the american account just on a different time zone. I made an asian account when I did mine a couple weeks ago. The benifit is you get to do the daily activites one day early. On the weekdays though it's harder because you have to stay up late to do them. I have to stay up to ( I think its) 2am eastern time (say on thursday) to be able to do the first activity of the day at 4pm (on friday) on the asian account.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

All different time zone accounts are in English, so don't worry on that score. The advantage of a different time zone is that when WW goes down at night, you can still play. Of course, that also depends on where you live, and how late you stay up. On the West coast it's only 11:00 when it goes down, so I often go on my daughter's Asian account. With the other time zones you also get a head start on special events, and are the first to get rares. Also, maintenance down time is only a few minutes for both Asian and European, instead of nearly 4 hours.

Disadvantages are that many daily activities are on when you're in bed. Whether European or Asian would be to your advantage depends on where you live, and how late you're up. Compare the times when daily activities are on (9:00am or 4:00pm till 10:59 pm) to your local time, and see which you'd catch more of.

I think that more or less sums up advantages & disadvantages; I hope that helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ritz is right! I totally forgot about using the other account during matanence. That was the whole reason I made an asian account lol. Sometimes I stay up late and still want to play ww. I don't know where my brain was that I forgot all about that lol.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Thank you both for all the great info. I was a little confused on that time thing but I will certainly check it out. The English thing sounded a little odd but I had to ask it anyway. Again THANK YOU both!! Rep to you both!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed