Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #11
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Asian or European

Thanks so much ..but I do see choose country
and then it has at the bottiom other country -americas .. other country asia and other country europe .. but before those 3 are alot of other places... do i just click other country asia ? sorry for the questions but I am geological ( rocks hehe ) challenged ) geology geograhy lol

---------- Monalisa added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Its Japan Standard time right ?

-

Last edited by Monalisa; 11-16-2008 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I don't know if you have chosen, but I did 2 Asian and 1 European....4American
Likes of european, I know what the rare will be in American acct. if WI doesn't have it posted
I can grab at least 1 rare (if I don't want multiples)
Sometimes I am not here to get the Rare item at the American time
Asian
You get better rares..aztec is there more often
And you get a preview of activies/and do some of what will happen
in American acct
Drawback...
if you can't wake or stay awake for rares in the dead
of night, and/or stay up for activies
this type of acct won't be useful.

So it really boils down to how much do you love rares and can you stay up or get up for them. Even I can't always stay up and I have missed out on some awsome rares. But I am glad I have the Asian and European.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa

So it really boils down to how much do you love rares and can you stay up or get up for them. Even I can't always stay up and I have missed out on some awsome rares. But I am glad I have the Asian and European.
I can prettty much get up lol..i have 6 american and figured with my new walgreens lion i might as sell make a new one.. just wanna make sure i get it right and asian is japan standard time

---------- Monalisa added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Thanks so much for you help too

Last edited by Monalisa; 11-16-2008 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #14
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

I would go with the asian acount. Thats where GANZ makes all the changes first. So the english acounts won't see the new changes yet.
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #15

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I have no idea about the Japan time zone...I should my sister lived there for a year...but I don't remember.

When I was setting up my Asian, I selected Other Country-Asia. I never had to select any specific country/area. So you might want to hit the back button if you have not already done the full adoption. And look for the Other Country-Asia...once you have picked this it will still bring you to the map and if you read down low you should be able to skip/continue(don't remember what the forward arrow says) but click that arrow and move past the map and you will have your asain account. If you are picking a time zone than you accidently did something wrong. So hopefully you will see this before you adoption is complete.

If you have any questions I will check back and try to help
Old 11-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #16
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by queenofblosomes
I would go with the asian acount. Thats where GANZ makes all the changes first. So the english acounts won't see the new changes yet.
Thanks so much .. that is what I did .. and now gonna try to make some kc and see if this one boots me out with the refresh every 6 to 10 minutes or not..

THANKS ALL SOLVED

---------- Monalisa added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NO NO NO

and of course as I typed that ... IT REFRESHED ON ME

Last edited by Monalisa; 11-16-2008 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #17
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I reccomend an Asian account over a European account. I have both, and I enjoy my Asian more.

1) Asian accounts are 10 hours ahead of US time. So if you're a person who likes staying up extremely late playing Webkinz, then this account is for you. Webkinz American accounts go down for matinence at 2am, it is 12pm on Asian accounts. So you can play on your Asian account until matience is over.
2) Asian accounts usually get different rares than American accounts. American and European accounts usually have the same rares.
3) On holidays, you'll get an extra gift box. And you get it a day earlier!
4) You get to see the daily activites for the next day.
5) During festivals, your leaves/snowflakes start flying by a day earlier. More prizes

I hope I've convinced you
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #18

I am glad to see all worked out.

ENJOY your new account!

If you can send enough over from other accounts plant an enornmous strawberry gardens..try to do so, it is not like you have to water!

Anyway I did this to ensure reg. $ coming in everyday. I did 3-4 rows (average yeild is 2.5...equalling 15 per plant) for each day of the week. around 540 kcash per day if you choose 4 rows!

Again enjoy!
Old 11-16-2008, 02:14 PM   #19
Addicted to Webkinz!
Gift Guru

alk1983 is a jewel in the roughalk1983 is a jewel in the rough

Definately asian for one good reason-different rares. Congrats on yer new account!! Now that u have an asian account u should check out the asian rare thread at night while u wait to see what the rare is. Its a really fun thread with lots of nice people! U will get a warm welcome. Congrats on the new pets and yer new asian account. Have fun!
alk1983 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #20
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yes, Japan time zone.
Azriel is offline Female
Closed