Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 12:27 AM   #1
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Asian Balloon Darts not Working!!!

Hey everyone, I just tried to do Balloon Darts on my Asian account and some of the balloons won't pop--or if they do, you get nothing!!! Here we go again !!!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

Default Re: Asian Balloon Darts not Working!!!

It's no fun, is it? Over on the asian thread in rare/cso part of Arte Curio shop, mel was saying to aim for the bottom of the balloon. HTH!
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

My balloon dartz have not been working right for a few weeks now in any sites. The only thing I am able to do is aim for the very very bottom row. Sometimes if I do not let it get all the way to the bottom it hits the balloon, but nothing happens. That is the only row I can actually aim at. I hope they fix it soon.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:29 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've been making a point of noticing how they pop, and I've concluded that the graphics have somehow shifted - that is, the balloons and darts don't line up visually. If you aim a bit below and to the right of the balloon that you want to hit, you should get it. I just did this on an Asian account, and I got five hits. The other problem with balloon darts seems to be that a lot of the balloons are empty - lot more that usual, so even with five hits I only got 3 prizes, amounting to maybe 20 or 30 KC - I used to often get close to 100 in value. Hope they fix this one soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #5
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Yep, I did the balloon dartz last night on my asian account, but just aimed for the bottom row (the far left side of the meter) and was able to get $180 (and a bunny rabbit clown, I think).
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

Yes, this has been happening to me as well.. I will aim for a top balloon and it won't pop.. The dart is directly on the balloon, but no pop.. This has been happening to me for a few weeks as well, it isn't really a new glitch.. just something else they need to fix! I have learned, do not try to pop it twice and waste another dart on the same balloon, it still won't pop.. I have wasted many darts trying to do that! Just move onto another balloon! Good luck!
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #7
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I just did balloon darts on both accounts. The bottom row was DEFINITELY the way to go.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 12-06-2008, 01:08 PM   #8
ToppChef

Saved is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thanx for the great post Ritz! I've noticed the same graphic shift. It's a bummer because when Ballon Dartz works its one of the most fun hourly events! Come on Ganz brainiacs lets get the fix on!!
Saved is offline Female
Old 12-06-2008, 01:41 PM   #9

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I had this issue today on my American account. If I aimed for the top they did not pop. If I aimed for the middle, the top row popped. :S Here is a screen shot of one of my balloons not popping. How frustrating. I emailed Ganz to let them know of the issue.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/JENNIF%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:54 PM   #10
vaporavi

Vaporavi is an unknown quantity at this point

This has been happening to me too, every time. It's very frustrating and I hope that it'll be resolved soon.
Vaporavi is offline Female
Closed