Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Asian accts - no gift yet - Feb 29th

Both my American accounts got the gift. My 2 Asian accounts and 2 Euro accounts did not.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #12
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

me either........
Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 AM   #13
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

All 4 of our NA accounts received their Lorax gift but neither of our 2 Euro accounts did...Will be calling Ganz tomorrow if they don't show up today...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Checked my Asian just a few minutes ago so it was definitely after maintenance. No gift.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #15
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I called Ganz and after 45 minutes of busy signals, I got through. The rep put the boxes in all three accounts (2 Euro, 1 Asian) and said people will need to call to get their boxes. Good Luck!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #16
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I did not get my boxes for my Asian and European either. Can't get thru to Webkinz, just put them on speed dial.
Babs is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Haven't gotten either my Asian or Euro account gifts yet AND lately I don't click the daily care thing cause it freezes when I do

not in a position to call international just for a mustache so I'm wondering with those that didn't get -what Ganz plans on doing
Old 02-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #18
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Received Asian but not Euro or US. Really getting tired of this
Old 02-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #19
HAPPY DAYS
Webkinz :)

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

We got gifts on our Europe and US accounts but not on Asian. Hope it wasn't because we logged in last night. I always do our dailies before going to bed US as it is already 10pm Asian time when I get up at 5am PST. It will be a shame to miss the gift unless they aren't giving it to Asian accounts but they should let us know.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #20
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Ganz just tweeted

Players who logged in B4 maintenance today may not have received the special Lorax prize. If you didn't receive, call us 1-866-932-5469.
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Closed