Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
readergirl1228
Webkinz :)

Readergirl1228 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Asian Acct Problems?

Tonight (9:30 Central time) I signed into my Asian acct--of course, still getting blue screen in Clubhouse, even though the phone is one and the cache has been cleared--but, a new glitch--I can get into my room, but I can't access the map to jump to my garden. I thought about just trying to walk through my rooms (not use the jump feature), but now my screen starts flashing and sending me to the charm forest, then to the main screen where it looks like I am trying to login again. Everything else has worked tonight--the curio shoppe, the arcade, etc.

Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: Asian Acct Problems?

My map was glitchy on my American acount earlier. No clue why, but it seems to have righted itself. My asian map has been fine tonight.

Sorry I'm not more helpful.

Good luck with yours!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

I have been able to get into the clubhouse in Asian acct tonight. The trading rooms have been full and I have been trying to get into them all night. Maybe your problems are the result of so much traffic?

I am using Firefox. Also, when I use Safari I experience all sorts of problems. Shutting down completely and rebooting also helps me at times.

I still get the blue screen on my American acct.

Don't give up!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Nikkiroth Loves

nikkiroth will become famous soon enough

Thats happening to me! I would just wait!
nikkiroth is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I haven't had any problems on my Asian account but earlier on my American account, it was glitchy like Bonsai said. I hope it straightens out for you. Sometimes if you go to the login page, and refresh the page it will fix it, not always though. It's worth a try!
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:21 AM   #6
I ♥ Harry Potter

ashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to allashleyluver380 is a name known to all

Why do you guys have to accounts and all of you have american and asian? I am sooo confused
ashleyluver380 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:28 AM   #7
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by ashleyluver380
Why do you guys have to accounts and all of you have american and asian? I am sooo confused
Hi Ashley. The rares are different on the different time zones (check the three "rare" columns above) so many members open an Asian Time Zone account in order to:

- have access to different rares
- have access to the hourly activities at a different time than the US activities
- have an account to play on while the US accounts are in maintenance

Click here for more info on the Asian Accounts on a great info thread by MathMom
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed