Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

We all get similar glitches, and most of us are less than satisfied with customer service. Have you tried talking to your retailers about what stock they carry? If they know there is the interest, they may consider bringing in more items.

On the other hand, the Asian accounts have been getting way more and better rare items in the Curio shop than the American accounts. They regularly get 2 or 3 rares per day, and quite often these are items that haven't been seen on the American accounts for months. So there's always the good with the bad...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 01:20 AM   #12
Call me master monke

pinkice is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we can all relate to what you're going through. I was very upset when I lost two of my PSI's and the only reply from Ganz is that they have a tracking system to ensure everyone gets their item. Then they said someone must have found out my password and stolen my items but I'm the only one here sooo... not possible. I just try to remind myself this is all just for fun. It's not like I lost a real fireplace or $1000 in real life. Take it all in stride and remember all the good things!
pinkice is offline Male
Old 08-05-2008, 01:44 AM   #13

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Thanks for sharing your problems with me I too have experienced all those issues to.... lost kinzcash, bad connectivity so failed jobs, classes, gem hunts

In my original account I have 60+ pets so I'm not sure how they decide who gets what when. I think they should make something make it work and then release it to everyone at the same time.

Wouldn't it be nice if some of these glitches were in a positive way sometimes? I had things go missing but never gotten a bonus.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #14
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
Thanks for sharing your problems with me I too have experienced all those issues to.... lost kinzcash, bad connectivity so failed jobs, classes, gem hunts

In my original account I have 60+ pets so I'm not sure how they decide who gets what when. I think they should make something make it work and then release it to everyone at the same time.

Wouldn't it be nice if some of these glitches were in a positive way sometimes? I had things go missing but never gotten a bonus.
I actually heard of some tc2 glitch where they got 3 extra items or somethin
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #15

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Pinkice, what you say is totally correct, its not real life, it is supposed to be fun.

However, a 5 year old doesnt understand the difference when the loose a special item, they may as well have lost it in real life, its devastating and explaining it doesnt make it better for them.

Ritzcraker, silly thing is my parents ARE the retailer, we are close family friends with the importer, and we still cant get Ganz to supply, but thanks for the suggestion. We had to buy Clydesdale's from Ebay this month for our customers, because Ganz wouldn't/couldn't ship them on time for POM adoptions.

---------- Ladyt added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh Penguin I want that glitch, can we all get it lol

Last edited by Ladyt; 08-05-2008 at 01:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #16
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
Pinkice, what you say is totally correct, its not real life, it is supposed to be fun.

However, a 5 year old doesnt understand the difference when the loose a special item, they may as well have lost it in real life, its devastating and explaining it doesnt make it better for them.

Ritzcraker, silly thing is my parents ARE the retailer, we are close family friends with the importer, and we still cant get Ganz to supply, but thanks for the suggestion. We had to buy Clydesdale's from Ebay this month for our customers, because Ganz wouldn't/couldn't ship them on time for POM adoptions.

---------- Ladyt added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Oh Penguin I want that glitch, can we all get it lol
Yeah, im not 5, lol, but losing an item, wooSh, im addicted to webkinz. it makes me very sad to lose it because ganz Doesnt have the minute to fix a problem because they are making a new feature, which will just cause eVen MORE problems.

PS- i want it too LOL.
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:57 AM   #17
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I have 2 asian accounts, 1 european account and 4 north american accounts. I spend almost all of my time in my asian accounts, while my hubby and kids spend their time in our north american accounts. I have never had a problem with my asian accounts, aside from issues that were across the board (on all 3 types of accounts) like maintenance on all servers (knocking on wood, just to be safe). If you are having lag issues, it is probably on high traffic days - primarily days with really fun events like the token games. Or the day the clubhouse reopens Otherwise, it could be your computer speed or internet speed....

And the asian accounts really do get better items in the curio shop, that's why I have 2

As for the other issues, sadly, I can't really offer any suggestions for those, and I hope you are able to get more of the plushies and accessories soon!

(P.S. its almost 3 AM here, I'm waiting up for the asian rare, lmbo!)
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #18
Maddog2008

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
that really stinks i think that the people who have a lot of webkinz (30+) get the new features like kinz chat plus and my page first before the people with less webkinz... i only have 4 so i guess im going to have to wait a while...

As much as I wish this were true...it isn't. My son and I have 144 webkinz on our account and I don't have "My Page" nor do we have Kinzchat. I think it's just random when Ganz picks who will preview the new features.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #19
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
that really stinks i think that the people who have a lot of webkinz (30+) get the new features like kinz chat plus and my page first before the people with less webkinz... i only have 4 so i guess im going to have to wait a while...
We have over 150 webkinz and 4 accounts. We do not have My Page and we do not have access to the Clubhouse. We live in the US, so I don't think it has anything to do with where you live. Also, ever since they added the My Page, the site has been locking up and I get logged out for no reason all of the time! Tonight, my kids and I were adopting the 11 new webkinz and it took us forever! Every time we entered a pet, we'd have to log out and log back in about 3 times, for all 11 pets!! Talk about frustrated! The bathtubs don't work, when we put a pet in the tub, all it says is "Please wait...." I hate that messege. Tonight alone, that messege popped up about every minute!
I hope hearing about all of my problems with webkinz will make you feel a little better. But as for the products being available in Australia, the only thing I can suggest is the E-store, maybe. They are selling pet codes, but I guess that doesn't help with getting a plush one. I'm sorry you can't find the new plushies, because they're really cute. I hope Ganz sends some down there soon. Just keep e-mailing them, maybe they'll give in!
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 02:50 AM   #20
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

When it comes to technical issues and their seemingly lack of support, Ganz does not favor one group over another ... we all get that from them all the time. I still do not have a My page, have never seen KC+, have not gotten items from adoptions all with the same responses you have gotten.

Now when it comes to product, the overseas areas do indeed get the raw end of the deal!! There needs to be a way you all can get the items just like we do.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed