Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
Ladyt's Avatar
Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Asian Account Woes

I am very angry with Ganz/Webkinz atm. I need to vent and see if anyone else is having these issues.

I have 2 Asian Accounts (as I am in Australia), My boys have an account each, my brother has 2 accounts, my mum has an account, our teddy store has an account, not to mention all the accounts my parents store's customers have.

I feel Ganz offers Australian customers no support, no new product and doesnt value our business.

Our retailers have very limited designs (about 10), I have to purchase from o/s (when my parents are webkinz stockists), which means due to costs on postage and most sellers unwillingness I can only purchase codes. We have no access to figurines, trading cards, clothing, bags, or any other accessories. This makes me angry!

Our servers are always crashing, I'm sick of getting logged out constantly, today I had to log in three times to do my gardening in 1 yard.

Our access to new features is ALWAYS delayed, none of the people I know with webkinz have my page, we waited four days longer than US accounts for Alyssa's Star Challenge and who knows when we will be able to access Kinz Chat again.

When we are in the Club house there is a lag, other traders often get annoyed waiting and leave the trade.

My Pink googles still cant wear clothes, I contacted Ganz a month ago and haven't even recieved a decent reply just a computer generated for letter - basically saying were working on it.

When I adopted my Pegasus I didnt recieve an adoption gift, again I contacted them, and was told to ring, Ringing form Australia - hello the cost the time differences - impossible!!!!!

Sorry, i know this sounds like just an angry huge whinge but I'm fed up. I just want what everyone else has access to. It makes me sad not to be able to enjoy everything Webkinz has to offer and it makes me even sadder to have to explain it to my 2 boys when they miss out on what they are most excited about.

I hope Ganz is taking note of this, if you are having the same issues please let me know. Thanks:wt::samoyed::sch::seal::rac::rbt::ppony::pg :
Ladyt is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
 
CocoLion's Avatar
CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

Ugh, that is terrible...

Ganz NEEDS to take better care of their PAYING customers.

Alot of us still don't have MyPage, and I'm like you. I have an American Account, but I get lag in the clubhouse, still don't have MyPage, and most likely won't be getting KinzchatPlus anytime soon...

Ganz is of no help to any of us, I agree. This just makes me angry, and if I were you, I'd probably be flipping out from frustration...

I hope they get better with this!!!!!

-Coco
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #3
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)
 
Penguinworlder's Avatar
Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

Oh my...
This must be very tough for you, i just had a MAJORRR kinzcash glitch and i cant IMAGINE what glitches are like for you.
Im sure you dont want to go on ebay to buy webkinz, such big prices.
and its alwaYs nice to have a webkinz to cuddle at night. =]
I feel your pain.
I have an asian account and it could just possibly something wrong with your serVer being in austrailia when webkinz was meant for USA and Canada.
I hope GANZ Fixes everything very soon...

-Emmy =]
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
 
Ladyt's Avatar
Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

Thanks for the sympathy guys, I'm sorry for your issues, but it does make me feel better knowing others are having problems too.

I think on behalf of all paying Australian Webkinz Lovers I'd like to say to ganz - PLEASE FIX OUR ISSUES, PLEASE GIVE US ACCESS TO YOUR GREAT PRODUCT and PLEASE MAKE THINGS THAT WE ALREADY HAVE WORK PROPERLY BEFORE INTRODUCING NEW THINGS THAT ALSO DON"T WORK!!!
Ladyt is offline
Old 08-05-2008, 12:48 AM   #5
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)
 
Penguinworlder's Avatar
Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

Yeah!
Lol your still up? so am i well i know theres a time difference here it would be considered late so yea
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:59 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
 
Ladyt's Avatar
Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

It's only 4pm here - so I'd hope I was still up lol I think my boys would complain if I went to bed this early hahaha.

Last edited by Ladyt; 08-05-2008 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: fixing typo
Ladyt is offline
Old 08-05-2008, 12:59 AM   #7
hoopie! Level 7!!!
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinz Mommy's Avatar
Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

I hope Ganz works on this soon and helps correct this. I know it's frustrating. I would email them and ask them to call you back instead of you calling them.

I think all the pink googles have troubles with the clothes. I've seen other posts on that.

I keep getting green and blue screens, and please wait, and logged out, and it takes me several attempts to login. It's not just you, and it's not just being in Australia. It happens all times of the day and night.

I was trying to decide if I wanted to start buying the cards, and figurines. I do have access to them, but they are so expensive, and I will probably spend the money on the plushies instead. I decided not to buy the clothing. The clothing I was looking at, even 1/2 price, was going to cost $12. I thought that's just too much. So I instead might make some clothes, or knit them.

I have trouble in the clubhouse too, and got frustrated, and was worried I would get scammed. I'm so glad there's a trading forum here. Thread to sign up to be a gift trainee. You will want to read the rules. You have to be a WI member for more than 2 weeks, and have 50+ good (non-fluff) posts, and they will review. You'll need to wait a little while before you apply, but just helping out other people, and posting messages of support should help get you started. Once you are accepted to be a gift trainee, you can start trading with people here. It's a bit of a process, but it's designed to protect people, and I'm looking forward to when I can trade some of my rare items.

I really do understand your frustration. I'm sorry you're going through that. I'm frustrated for myself, and my son, and my friend. I told her how fun the site was, and she went out and bought 10 pets for different family members and friends to all start accounts. I told her to hold off registering for a while, until the site gets fixed better. I hope they are working on this for their top priority. I've lost several thousand KC in lost jobs, and academy classes, and games that have failed before being completed because of connectivity.

You have some pretty special pets though. I wanted the whimsy dragon and the unicorn, and couldn't get either of those I hope you do enjoy them when you get a chance to play.

I hope it works better for you soon.
Webkinz Mommy is offline
Old 08-05-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)
 
Penguinworlder's Avatar
Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

View Post Originally Posted by Ladyt
It's only 4pm here - so I'd hope I was still up lol I think my boys would complain if I went to bed this early hahaha.
2 AM here lol
My mom sleeps forever xD

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mommy
I hope Ganz works on this soon and helps correct this. I know it's frustrating. I would email them and ask them to call you back instead of you calling them.

I think all the pink googles have troubles with the clothes. I've seen other posts on that.

I keep getting green and blue screens, and please wait, and logged out, and it takes me several attempts to login. It's not just you, and it's not just being in Australia. It happens all times of the day and night.

I was trying to decide if I wanted to start buying the cards, and figurines. I do have access to them, but they are so expensive, and I will probably spend the money on the plushies instead. I decided not to buy the clothing. The clothing I was looking at, even 1/2 price, was going to cost $12. I thought that's just too much. So I instead might make some clothes, or knit them.

I have trouble in the clubhouse too, and got frustrated, and was worried I would get scammed. I'm so glad there's a trading forum here. Thread to sign up to be a gift trainee. You will want to read the rules. You have to be a WI member for more than 2 weeks, and have 50+ good (non-fluff) posts, and they will review. You'll need to wait a little while before you apply, but just helping out other people, and posting messages of support should help get you started. Once you are accepted to be a gift trainee, you can start trading with people here. It's a bit of a process, but it's designed to protect people, and I'm looking forward to when I can trade some of my rare items.

I really do understand your frustration. I'm sorry you're going through that. I'm frustrated for myself, and my son, and my friend. I told her how fun the site was, and she went out and bought 10 pets for different family members and friends to all start accounts. I told her to hold off registering for a while, until the site gets fixed better. I hope they are working on this for their top priority. I've lost several thousand KC in lost jobs, and academy classes, and games that have failed before being completed because of connectivity.

You have some pretty special pets though. I wanted the whimsy dragon and the unicorn, and couldn't get either of those I hope you do enjoy them when you get a chance to play.

I hope it works better for you soon.
I lost kinzcash today too.
I logged in and i found minus 6000 what i had lAst time i logged in.
My bff also losT several items..

Last edited by Penguinworlder; 08-05-2008 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #9
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

that really stinks i think that the people who have a lot of webkinz (30+) get the new features like kinz chat plus and my page first before the people with less webkinz... i only have 4 so i guess im going to have to wait a while...
dotdotduck is offline
Old 08-05-2008, 01:10 AM   #10
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)
 
Penguinworlder's Avatar
Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Asian Account Woes

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
that really stinks i think that the people who have a lot of webkinz (30+) get the new features like kinz chat plus and my page first before the people with less webkinz... i only have 4 so i guess im going to have to wait a while...
I actually have 40+ webkinz and i still do not have either.
and sorry im responding to All these replies like i made the thread LOL im bored xD
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts