Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
Tamara
Webkinz :)

Tamara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Asian Account Switched to American Account

Has anyone else had an Asian account been turned into an American.

This account was under the Asian timezone and in the last month Ganz switched it to American. Very Strange.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 AM   #2

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Exclamation Re: Asian Account Switched to American Account

That stinks. I hope that doesn't happen to my asian account
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:58 AM   #3
drslk

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Asian Account Switched to American Account

No, I still have Asian and European time zone accounts. But, this may be an indication that Ganz will no longer let us choose the time zone we are in - which would obviously stink. Yet another way to limit us from knowing what rare items Arte is going to have... (why do they care about that anyway? There are some of us who work and can't check the Curio Shop every hour!).
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:00 AM   #4
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Tamara
Has anyone else had an Asian account been turned into an American.

This account was under the Asian timezone and in the last month Ganz switched it to American. Very Strange.
Did you contact Ganz before this happened? (to report a problem or a stuck vehicle or something) - any idea how they new you had an Asian acct? I've never heard of this happening before.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:00 AM   #5

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Can't you control it by changing the clock in the bottom right corner?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:07 AM   #6
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

I don't have an asian account but I did read a thread yesterday where several people had posted that their accounts had been changed as well. It seems to have happened last Thursday - according to one of the posts.
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Did you adopt a new pet on that account...sometimes the time will skew when you complete an adoption. Clear your internet history, do a disk clean up and MAYBE even run a spyware check to get rid of the most recently used...(MRU) files. I find that does the trick. It makes things kind of tough when that happens because the Gem mine keep saying you have already had your turn, even when you didn't.

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Mine is still Asian time zone...funny that it is only happening to the Asian accounts and not the European ones...

Last edited by Dixiecup; 07-21-2008 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:20 AM   #8
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

I've had this happen but after I logged out and logged back in everythign was fine. i was on both my Asian and Euro accounts this morning and all was as they should be. If logging out and logging back in doesn't help, I'd give Ganz a call.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:20 AM   #9

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jarrah
Did you contact Ganz before this happened? (to report a problem or a stuck vehicle or something) - any idea how they new you had an Asian acct? I've never heard of this happening before.
I don't have an Asian account only American but I agree with Jarrah.

Quote:
Originally posted by geros9
Can't you control it by changing the clock in the bottom right corner?
geros9 you can't change the clock on Webkinz it can only fix itself if it is messed up.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #10

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

The one on your computer can be changed if you are an administrator
geros9 is offline Female
Closed