Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Question Unanswered: Artist theme?

I was on someone's My Page, and I saw on their Rare Wish List they had a couple items from an Artist theme. I had never heard of this theme before (although I do have the Arist Pallet superbed), so I went on the Curip Shop section of WI to see when they would be selling some items from the Theme next, but I couldn't find any of the items in the list. Is this theme not released yet?
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Artist theme?

I have never heard of that theme... Could you provide pictures?
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #3
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by palmisland
I have never heard of that theme... Could you provide pictures?
Sure, I'll take a screenshot.

Here is a screenshot from my friend's My Page:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by I_love_Webkinz; 05-15-2009 at 03:31 PM..
Old 05-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

I never saw that before
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It's one of the prizes you can select after completing all 10 levels of the painting class at the Kinzville Academy. There are a few other art related furniture pieces as well.

You can see pictures of the prizes here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-322688/
Old 05-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

I think thats a prize you can get from doing the painting class in the kinzville academy
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #7
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
It's one of the prizes you can select after completing all 10 levels of the painting class at the Kinzville Academy. There are a few other art related furniture pieces as well.

You can see pictures of the prizes here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-322688/
View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I think thats a prize you can get from doing the painting class in the kinzville academy
Oh thanks for clearing that up! I'm definitely doing the Painting Class now.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:25 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I just got that bookshelf recently after finishing level 10. Now I have two other pets going through that class, so I can get more pieces. They're really nice. And now you have the added incentive of going to recess every 15 days if you do at least 3 classes each day. By the way, the other classes have really nice prizes too.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 02:30 AM   #9
petmaster3000

jak3 is on a distinguished road

wow that's cool!!!
jak3 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #10
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Yep, it's from painting class.

If you really want to ace painting class, go through the threads that give hints, and maybe even print out the pics. At higher class levels, you will need to know how to layer the colors, and there are hints as to how much paint you need in the dropper.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed