Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

emmapeas_mama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Artie hasn't let me hunt for gems 2 days!

I adopted my very first webkinz on Jan 31 and I started gathering gems...I found my first one. However, for the past two consecutive days Artie tells me that I have already HAD my turn to hunt for gems. How do I get past this so that I too can hunt once daily??

I can't even figure out how to contact gantz...and I have other technical issues with items melding into one in my room and now my pet walks through the pair as if they weren't there (a table & Zingoz in a box). I would LOVE to hear any tips from you, the masses of experienced webkinz pet owners!

Thanks so very much!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
samron12

samron12 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Artie hasn't let me hunt for gems 2 days!

oh no that is awful! Maybe it's a glicth? With Arte telling you that you alreday had a turn that may be a glicth or someone knows your password. I really don't know how to contact Ganz, but if i find out i'll be sure to tell u. Maybe it'll even go away. Hopefully someone else will help!
Old 02-02-2008, 08:58 PM   #3

pinkluv7 is on a distinguished road

contact ganz by this number:
1-866-webkinz.
the lines are only open monday thru friday, till 5:00 pm. so call monday mayb.
i no this is true for fact bucuz i was having problmens to wit my items getting stuck in my room were my pet would just walk over them. but then i found the customer support section and if u do some very hard searching, u will find a link to fill out a form for a stuck /glitched or watevr item.

but then i was having problems with my room loading and thats when i had to use the customer support line above and it asks for a code or number or somethin lik that when u call, so make one up! just press lik 3407 or 6984 or something lik that and u will get thru then tell them ur problems in person. but, make sure u get ur mom or dad to talk for u cuz u gotta b 18. (unless u wanna risk pretending to be 1 lol ok, hope i helped, and its prob just a glitch. ever1 gets em. so dont worry 2 much bout it. im sure it will b fixed soon. no need to get another account cuz of it cuz omg ppl have done that!! crazy rite?? ok bye

---------- pinkluv7 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

srry i didnt mean "1", i meant 18 above.

---------- pinkluv7 added 7 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

oh and wait it could b 886 webkinz try both one of them is rite. i think 886 is... but u will no when u called the rite number cuz there is an automated webkinz message.

Last edited by pinkluv7; 02-02-2008 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #4

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

For the Arte part, perhaps somehow, SOMEONE got on your account and already did it! It's a possibility!

For the other part, I don't know what to tell ya other than contact Ganz. Sorry! Hope I could help anyway!
Old 02-02-2008, 09:34 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Hi, There is another similar thread. I have an extra account which is in an Asian time zone, and not only can't I hunt for gems, but I can't do bingoz or the wheel of wow. I think this is also happening to the Australian accounts. You are not alone!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #6
actressatheart

Juicylvrs19 is an unknown quantity at this point

that has happened to me. Maybe change your password.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:55 AM   #7

superb!! I will change my password. I am mama who gets online to play with her five year old (and enjoys the opportunity to do all of the fun little daily activity games herself!! LOL). As my little one states it, I "share" my online webkinz with her - but neither she nor my husband knows my account password. So then, my next question becomes - are we suggesting that there are hackers out there who are obtaining passwords when we sign up with a new account??
Old 02-03-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Gifted

kareng8761 is on a distinguished road

That has been happening to me but with the Wheel of Wow. For the past 2 days it has told me that I already had a turn. This is only on my Asian account. The other account is okay. I think that it is a glitch. I don't think anyone has been on the account.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:13 AM   #9

And I meant to also say, gianormous thanks to pinkluv for the phone number, I will give that a try if changing the password doesn't work! AND I forgot to mention that no one in my house even knew that I had opened the account until February 2nd, which eliminates anyone here using my account prior to the problems.
And I guess I should have had more than one sip of coffee prior to submitting the first post because I also wanted to thank samron for taking an opportunity to just give me an empathetic word , the kind suggestion from fairway, the observant eye of snowcrystal because I had posted this before however I wasn't getting any responses so I thought I should juice up the title to get some help and it worked! . I truly appreciate all of you!
HUGS!
Closed