Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Unanswered: Artic fox: Is it going to be available again? I got the Boston terrier, should I have got the artic fox?

Is the artic fox going to be available again? Is it worth my money? Please help!

Should I get it?

Last edited by softbop; 04-08-2009 at 10:27 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Re: Artic fox: Is it going to be available again? I got the Boston terrier, should I have got the artic fox?

I don't have it, so I don't know if it's worth the money. From what I understand, it's a Hallmark exclusive for now and later it will be available to all the retailers. So no, I don't think you need to rush and buy it now since they'll be releasing them to other retailers. If you're on the fence about it, I suggest you wait. I personally am not terribly excited about it and neither is my son. We saw one the other day and passed it up!
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Artic fox: Is it going to be available again? I got the Boston terrier, should I have got the artic fox?

I find that the online version of the arctic fox is "prettier" than the actual plushie. And yes, from what I've heard, in 2-3 months they will be available all over the place. I think that the first 60 days only it is a Hallmark exclusive, which means they will be just regular webkinz soon enough.

If you much prefer the Boston Terrier, I would get that one/be happy with having it. I always feel that a webkinz purchase should be what you want, not based on the rarity of the webkinz itself. The terrier is a cute pet!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i do believe they will be back and any store can get them winter 2009. i got one the other day and i think its cute. it looks like the samoyed (sp?) but it kinda cutier just with better food. im not so excited about the treadmill. id say wait and see. hope this helps and luck to you
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just from reading the news.and annoucements..the A Fox is an exclusive to the Hallmark store a @ 2 months..and then will be available to other venders to purchase after that time...(same with the Justice store pet)..You may not see it in a local retailer for a month or 2..but, both pets should be available for purchase by June??..anyway..If you have a local retailer who gives you "Good Customer" breaks..wait until they get it or talk to them about ordering the pets!! Hope you find the pets you are looking for!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I find that the online version of the arctic fox is "prettier" than the actual plushie. And yes, from what I've heard, in 2-3 months they will be available all over the place. I think that the first 60 days only it is a Hallmark exclusive, which means they will be just regular webkinz soon enough.

If you much prefer the Boston Terrier, I would get that one/be happy with having it. I always feel that a webkinz purchase should be what you want, not based on the rarity of the webkinz itself. The terrier is a cute pet!
I agree, you should buy what you like. And to me the online version is prettier than the plushie, but I think the plushy fox is very pretty. I just happened to spot one back of the counter at my local Hallmark and was able to get it. I don't have a shop that offers me deals, so if I don't want to wait to have one shipped from Ebay Hallmark is more reasonable in the prices than some other shops.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 12:21 AM   #7
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #8
I'm a Littlestripe
Webkinz :)

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Yes, it will be available again around June. And so will the Guinea Pig.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:25 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, I personally, think that the Arctic Fox is very:

Click the image to open in full size.

I LOVE the plushie-he so soft and snugglie-but his widdle FEETies are so adorable! He actually "sits" instead of just standing or laying there.

I don't own a gazillion babies, Chinook, my fox was my 6th-and is my favorite by far. (I think his PSI, the treadmill-was a SUPER psi as well)

The glorious thing though, is that everyone has their own tastes-you may not like him-if that is the case-skip him and get the ones you do like!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #10
dhmjohnson
Gift Guru

dhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to alldhmjohnson is a name known to all

Eventually you'll be able to get the fox everywhere. I personally love the boston terrier more than any webbie out there! (I have two real boston terrier's).
dhmjohnson is offline Female
Closed