Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Arte won't let me search!!

Is anyone having trouble with Arte?? He says I already searched for gems today and I haven't. It is bad enough Doug stole some of my gems and now I can't get some prizes because he is asking for the gems he took. Now Arte won't give me a chance to find more. I think they are in a conspiracy to keep their gems!!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Arte won't let me search!!

He just let me search. You can always try logging out and back in. Most of the time this happens it affects everyone. Are you trying to search on an Asian account by chance? If you are you will have to wait until noon EST (2am KT) for the maintenance to reset the Gem Hunt.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 06-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I would try logging out and back in, then contacting Ganz. Try again tomorrow, too. I would also change your password, just in case.
Hope this helps

Kayfee :el1:
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #4
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thank You for your help. I will try that.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Peanut Butter is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me three times (on three separate days). Arte wouldn't let me search and I couldn't spin the wheel of wow, both told me I had already done this today. Since it happened on mornings that I had done my dailies at night the day before, I now do all my dailies at around the same time every morning and it hasn't happened since. Coincidence or not, I don't know!
Peanut Butter is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
This has happened to me three times (on three separate days). Arte wouldn't let me search and I couldn't spin the wheel of wow, both told me I had already done this today. Since it happened on mornings that I had done my dailies at night the day before, I now do all my dailies at around the same time every morning and it hasn't happened since. Coincidence or not, I don't know!
If you do some of the activities after midnight, then you are done for the day. Other activities will reset with the nightly maintenance, and you can do them again during the day. I am rarely up that late, so maybe someone else can better explain it.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 06-05-2009, 01:09 PM   #7

Peanut Butter is on a distinguished road

The funny thing is that I didn't do them after midnight, it was more like 8 or 9 pm. Go figure!
Peanut Butter is offline Female
Old 06-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Try logging out and logging back in. If that doesn't work, try clearing you cache, and restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, try calling Webkinz Support at 1-866-WEBKINZ or 1-866-932-5469. See what they can do. It might be the old glitch coming back.
lilpleak is offline Female
Closed