Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 03:43 PM   #21
Banned

zingergirl777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Arte is missing!!!

WOW! That's happening to alot of people. You might want to PM one of the Mods or Admins....
zingergirl777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #22
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Oh sweet webkinz! WOW!
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

The whole site is REALLY messed up today. Arte only gave me 2 trys on gem hunt also!! And I don't like the way his screens load. Someone stated in another thread that they thought this was a combination of some format that was used a long time ago on the shop.

We can't get into the club house. My son lost his very 1st tooth this week and I took him to Hallmark after school today to use his Fairy money to get a new Webkin.. He choose the POTM pug and named him Neville after Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter series. It NEVER game him the POTM package or prizes and the regulars stuff was jippy.. he got the Pet exclusive barko lounger and the food, but geezz.. so now he is all up set again & was crying like crazy... his sister is off distracting him now w/ something else, but ***** GANZ... just do it right, and treat your customers well.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #24
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

That same thing happened to me! First Arte was missing, and the counter was there. Then I went in again and the counter was gone too. Then I logged out and back on. I tried to click on go shopping and i couldn't! It doesn't click. UGH.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #25

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

I have been clearing history and cache since this AM a few times as the site is a total mess. It does NO good. The site is just messed up. NO club house working on those accounts of mine that actually do have club house access, I still have 1 w/ blue screen and 1 w/ only 1 tree (not the plus). The Wshop doesn't work, the curio shop doesn't work, the gem hunt only gave me 2 trys & the fairy charm forest used up a try for 6 hours buy being clickable but then game me a page w/ NO access to any of the 4 forests, and not even and X to get out.. so I have to logout completely.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #26
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Maeffy- I can feell your pain the same things are happing to us! If you call them and Keep at it they will give your POTM items. WE had a very simaler situation when we didn't get the adoption stuff. I hope this helps If you cant get though PM me and I'll see if I can help more. There phone # is on a blue sticky in this section.
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #27
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

Wow that's pretty neat. I always wondered what Arte was hiding behind himself. Now I know. Rep points to you for posting something quite original!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #28

WildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonderWildWK wows us all with wonder

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We 've broken into the curio shop Huston!!!!There's a door with light beaming out of it Huston.Should i do it Huston?

LOL
WildWK is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 05:45 PM   #29
zapper7
Gifted

zapper4 is just really nicezapper4 is just really nice

Also the W-Shop does noot load so we can not by anything!

Halloween Stuff!
zapper4 is offline Male
Closed