Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Arte Levels

How do you move up levels with Arte? I have been trying to forEVER! I am still only on level ONE! Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #2
shoppingqueenz10

Default Re: Arte Levels

you have to buy things from him. i hope this helps!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
Luvs the Super Wheel
Gift Guru

WebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzGirl287 is a splendid one to behold

Buy (expensive) things from him and tip him!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:31 PM   #4
hpfreaksyd
Banned
Macro is on a distinguished road

You don't need to buy expensive things from Arte! I bought the cheapest thing each day and tipped him $100 each day, and here I am at level 7! It takes a few months to get to level 7 if you keep up this routine each day. Hope I helped!
Peace.Love
Old 11-11-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
grundosrok407 is an unknown quantity at this point

You must buy anything from him, and tip $100.00 a day. On level 7, he tells you when things are coming out. The rarest item of the day! You could also look on webkinzinsider.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:43 PM   #6
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Kk. thanks a lot guys!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #7
redanpink
Banned

Crazykid is an unknown quantity at this point

to go up levels at the curio you need to tip him everyday and buy stuff from him eventually you'll go up levels.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:21 PM   #8
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I tip Arte 100KC every day. You can only tip him once, because if you try to tip him more than that he will say, "Now that's kind of you but I don't take charity." I also buy at least a couple of small things from him every day. I made it to level 7 in about 6 weeks, so I got there pretty fast. Sometimes if I go all day and don't see something that I want, I buy something from him and then sell it back to the W shop. That way I'm not out too much money. Good Luck!

Pinks Blacky :koala: Sydney Hunny Cee Gee Webster
:ppony: Cotton Candy Lil Harpo
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 11-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Justin
rleong

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

Give rep: Click the image to open in full size.
Giftz: (12) 100%

Click the image to open in full size. Arte's Preferred Customers Primer
Arte's levels of Preferred Customer Shopping are:

Level 1: First time shopper in Arte's shop, shows you how it works.
Level 2: Arte says: "Welcome to the Curio Shop. Hope you find what you're looking for."
Level 3: Arte says: "Welcome back. See if you can find a bargain today."
Level 4: Arte says: "Hey, welcome back, if you see something you like, let me know."
Level 5: Arte says: "Good to see you again. Have fun shopping."
Level 6: Arte says: "Ahh, one of my favorite customers. Let's see what I can do for you."
Level 7: Arte says: "There you are! Always great to see you, my shop is your shop." (Shows you a sign that tells you what time the rare item will show up)

There are two things you have to do in Arte's shop to move further up the preferred customer list, and both require Kinz Cash!

1) You have to tip Arte.
There is debate on how much is necessary, some say K$ 100 tips will get you up the list faster, while others say that no more than K$ 10 is necessary, as long as you are a good customer, you will get there.

2) You have to buy things in his shop.
Most people say that if you buy a couple to a few items a week, that is good enough for Arte and you will proceed up the list.