Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Angry Unanswered: Arte doesn't like me. :(

I was on level 5 at the curio shop. I continued buisness as usual, and I changed my level. I have been on what I thought was level 6 for 3 months now. I assumed level 7 was really hard to get to. Now I know that I went from level 5 to level 2! I didn't know Arte demoted people, and I certainly didn't know it would take months to get to level 3! Is this a gltich, or does ARte really not like me?
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Arte doesn't like me. :(

Just go and buy something from Arte and then log out it should go back it did for me. Good Luck.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
ife wanted me 2 be a

Adigo is on a distinguished road

Yes, as Chrisbill said, you can buy whatever thing you like, log out and then log back in. It should be solved... or you can try clearing your cache, as that seems to be the answer for most problems in WW. Good luck!!!
Adigo is offline Male
Old 03-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #4

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I don’t know what it is teaching kids that you basically need to bribe arte to be friendly. You either need to spend a lot of money in his shop or you need to tip him. Just does not seem like what i would want my kids to think "friends" are.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
ife wanted me 2 be a

Adigo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I don’t know what it is teaching kids that you basically need to bribe arte to be friendly. You either need to spend a lot of money in his shop or you need to tip him. Just does not seem like what i would want my kids to think "friends" are.
I totally agree with you. That should not be the way to be Arte's friend, but looking into real life for a moment... that's the way it goes. A shop owner doesn't get to know a client, unless that client spends an important amount of time and money in his/her shop... don't you agree?
Adigo is offline Male
Old 03-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Well, like I said, I have been on level 2 for 3 months. Within those three months I have cleared my cache, and bought stuff many times.
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by stellaoncolumns
I tipped him and bought things from him on my first account because I wanted to know when the rare was. On my other account I just bought the things I wanted to and eventually made it to the top level. I haven't been demoted yet, even though my first account got pretty full and I don't do much on it anymore.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 10:26 PM   #8
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

OK. I'm new. Artie's gotten nicer to me. But how do you know what level you are on?
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 AM   #9
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
OK. I'm new. Artie's gotten nicer to me. But how do you know what level you are on?
My understanding is that when he changes his comment when you log in, you've gone up a level. So now when I log in he says "Have fun shopping" and if I click on the rares he might say, Ï'll have something later today".

I think that the higher up you go in a level, the more specific he is about when the rare is available.

I think this is the fourth different message I've gotten, so I'm guessing that I'm on level 4.
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Check out this page to see what Arte says on the different levels: Curio Shop Levels - curioshop.

It is possible to get bumped down a level. I had just got to level 7, then didn't purchase anything for a while & didn't tip either, and I got knocked back to level 6. But I went back up after I bought a rare, and have been there ever since. I don't think you should be bumped down multiple levels, though. I vaguely recall reading a while ago about others having this problem. I'm not sure if there was a solution or if they called Ganz about it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed