Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 08:50 AM   #11
Lunawater
Webkinz :)

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ARRRRG! Trading Room.

i have traded ALOT. I dont have a problem getting in. If i do i clear my computer, log into webkinz, turn on my phone on the newspaper page (login page) get my items from storage, go to the clubhouse, click trade room until it lets me in. I have traded 15 times today already!! Lots of room on green. I find yellow doesnt work very well. If i ever have a problem, i log out of webkinz, log back in and do it all again. If it says user name exists, log in and try again. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 09:01 AM   #12
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by BeccaBecca
I wish they had specific rooms. IE rare item room, holiday room, trophy room, food room, they would save a lot of time and effort
That would be great. Since we can't type in our own text, it takes a while to figure out what kind of trade the other person is looking for. Then they put a smiley face by your rare but only offer food. I have had a couple of good deals, but I had to go through several no deals to get to them. Your idea would be wonderful. Please submit it to Ganz.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #13
kitterztoo
Webkinz :)

kitterztoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
They should kick everyone out after a certain amount of time (say an hour), at least until they get more rooms. That way everyone might have a chance to get in. My daughter has been trying to get in since they opened and hasn't been able to yet!
I have found that if I am in a room for about a hour (usually very late at night on the weekends EST), it will kick you out. I don't know if it's because there's a glitch in a room, or if they just do it so everyone has a chance. I do notice it happens on the half hour.

Or, perhaps, it's just the flawed trading rooms and their glitches.... ???
kitterztoo is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #14
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Aboo
They should kick everyone out after a certain amount of time (say an hour), at least until they get more rooms. That way everyone might have a chance to get in. My daughter has been trying to get in since they opened and hasn't been able to yet!
All I do to get in is click on 'find me a room'. If it does not bring one up, I wait a few seconds and try again and repeat this until I get in. I don't know your daughters age or her knowledge of WW items, but if she doesn't know the value of the items you might want her to only go in when you are there with her. I do not let my 7 year old go it alone because of that. I have seen several people brag that they got a rare for food. All I can picture is a small child wanting to trade and not knowing any better. I have given up more valuable things for less valuable things because my sons did not want the item they had. I only trade food for food. If the other person wants to trade cs items, then I offer those up and so on. Be sure to drag the items that they did not put a smiley face on back into your dock, or they too will go to the other person. By the way I usually can not get in around lunch or supper time. Good luck!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:47 AM   #15
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I wish they had specific rooms. IE rare item room, holiday room, trophy room, food room, they would save a lot of time and effort
Great idea BeccaBecca!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #16
Enchanted

Awsome Idea. I cant tell you how many times i want to scream at the computer..LOL
I mean I will trade opposite items if its something i want..IE Rare for Exclusives...but Food for exclusives? It better be something...good..LOL. BUt again great idea..different rooms!!!!
Closed