Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Armor pants?

Has anyone ever obtained the armor pants found in the kinzville academy fashion class? I have bought webkinz clothing and have entered the codes and have not selected any clothing yet. I am waiting to buy the armor pants if indeed they are in the Style shop. If they are not available when and where will they be, its been along time, and still havent seen anyone with them yet. I would like to have them for my pet in my Medieval them room. Rman
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Armor pants?

i do believe they are in the kinz shop- but I thought they were called something else- I have seen them though
Old 04-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
RockOtheflash
Gift Trainee

rockotheflash is on a distinguished road

I have never seen them but I will look. Hope you find them.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
karebear36

I don't think anyone owns them but i have seen them in the fashion class; i'm pretty sure i read somewere they were a Webkinz E-store item (When it comes LOL)
Old 04-17-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
Baltimore Colts

i think they are kinzstyle items
Old 04-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
p3yt0n

I think its kinzstyle =D
I like them too
Old 04-17-2008, 02:52 PM   #7
missxpopularityx

i believe its from the webkinz E-store
Old 04-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I don't think that they are currently in the Style shop. I have been waiting and checking every hour for over a week now. I know that the items change hourly that are available to buy. I finally gave up on one of my bags and bought the 3D glasses for my lizard. They look totally cool on him. I will still hold onto my other bag with the 10 percent off coupon attached, and see what happens. I also know that you cannot buy them in the WShop or Curio shop, as both lists of rare items and everday items clearly don't show them in there. The other name for the pants are the Roboto pants, and one WI member PM'd me with the chance they are with the rare science theme. I also doubt that as I have most of the theme, and again they don't show up on any list for the curio shop. The EShop only has exclusives for the mini figures, and bags, for now. Again I have seen the lists for all these items and their virtual items available. Oh well, was just hoping a WI member had them already and could show me a screen shot of the pants on their pets(s) I wanted them for my Kangaroo, for my medieval theme. I'll just wait and see what happens. Thanks again RMan.

---------- RMan32 added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

How can I start exchanging items? I have fun collecting trophies and would like to trade some of them for some rare items if possible. Rman

Last edited by RMan32; 04-18-2008 at 06:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by RMan32

How can I start exchanging items? I have fun collecting trophies and would like to trade some of them for some rare items if possible. Rman

Hi there RMan~

All you need to know about How to Become Gifted:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

good luck
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed