Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #11
Gift Trainee
sansee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ARG! help please! garden!!!

How many plants do you have in the room?? If it is over 75 and if you ever get in remove the extra plants.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #12
angelgirl409
Webkinz :)

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just filled it out for both accounts... *sighs* for spending so much money on these things.. they really do seem to have a lot of problems LOL

they're getting too big for their britches.... they need to ... i dunno... add servers or something.. add tech.. lol maybe i'm just frustrated
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #13
Dixiestorm

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

It may be because they may be having trouble loading all your plants if you have quite a few of them.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #14
angelgirl409

angelgirl409 is an unknown quantity at this point

the entire garden is completely filled with plants... but it's like that on my main account too.. and i don't have the same problem
angelgirl409 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:18 PM   #15
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

I don't really know what's wrong. I had more weeds than normal, but someone hacked my account and dug everything up and I don't feel like buying a billion seeds again and planting them, so yeah. LOL, try e-mailling or calling Ganz.
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #16
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

Gosh.. that sounds really frustrating.. I have my gardens filled to the brim too.. can't even walk in there. Sometimes it seems like it's going to take a long time to get in there.. longer than usual.. but I just wait.. sometimes even click on the silly loader.. and then it loads. I know how frustrating these glitches and problems can be! Knock on wood.... things have been going fairly smoothly for me for a while! Hope you get it straightened out soon!
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #17
:)vanessahude

bubba424 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry, I can't really help you there.
bubba424 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #18
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I have the same issue, although it is on my main account rather than the others. I've emailed them but they haven't fixed yet (just sent on Saturday). I had the entire room filled with plants so I guess that is the issue, even though I had done that on my other accounts and never had an issue. I've changed them just in case. Good luck!
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #19

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

When I had that problem it was my donut plant. I called ganz and they put it back in my dock and I replanted it, it turned into the blue bag agian and so I unplanted it and replanted it and then it was a normal garden piece. I don't know if this could be your problem. Alsi, never put things in front of doors as this can do the same thing. Hope this helps.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Im really sorry but i have no idea what is going on. It did the same thing for me for awhile, but it finally started working =D i dunno what i did lol.
Sorry for my uselessness on this topic. =p
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Closed