Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: aren't you supposed to get an exclusive item with an adoption?

I got my pet specific item, but instead of an exclusive item, i got a "rare" item, which you can buy at the curio shop...not really what i was planning on getting from my pet...i really was hoping for an extra exclusive item, but instead, i get a rare item that i already had?

is this supposed to happen?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: aren't you supposed to get an exclusive item with an adoption?

Is this an over 11 adoption? This has been happening to me EVERY time lately with my "extra" gift box! I think it is pretty lame! I have gotten Egyptian TVs and Midieval Lamps ect..-BOO!
Old 05-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #3
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Your "bonus" box can be anything from an exclusive to a rare or gold coin.
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

BTW_I also have a male Terrier-Down with the Bow! I did not realize that it was there online when I made him a boy-He is named after my old(Deceased) real dog Milo.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I adopted my 11th today and I got the green lava as an extra exclusive,was itwith your ninth? because I didnt get a exclusive for my 9th,but a rare is still great!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i've received rares before. though i would rather an item that can't be bought!
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #7
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

I've been getting the 1000kc coins with my past few adoptions, which is irritating. I don't mind rares too much, as I can always put them in my GE, but I would really prefer an extra exclusive too.
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #8
racefan442
Gift Guru

khwebkinz will become famous soon enough

i'd much rather get a rare item than one of those 1000kc coins!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bamagirl
BTW_I also have a male Terrier-Down with the Bow! I did not realize that it was there online when I made him a boy-He is named after my old(Deceased) real dog Milo.

yeah, i named mine after my dog baxter.(alive and a boy..sorry to hear about yours!!! they are the sweetest dogs!) i just wish he didnt have a boy, its rather fru fru, especially for him

That really isnt fair that they give you rare items instead of exclusive items, thats rather deceiving, i thought i would have another exclusive, not some rare that i dont even want

---------- Piratekitty7 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

oh, and this was my 14th adoption, for number 11,12,and 13, i got 1000kc coins, and for 10 i got an extra exclusive, but that was the only time...sort of sad, being as i already spent well over 150 dollars on these things just to get basically nothing for that online...

Last edited by Piratekitty7; 05-20-2008 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #10
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

well i'v been hearing about this, someone said that they got there exclusive a few days later, i thought it was just a glitch, i never heard that someone got a rae item instaed, weid, but on the bright side maybe you get to keep the rare
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed