Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Arctic Fox

It's not programmed into the system yet, that's why it's not showing up. I don't know if it will automatically appear once it's programmed or what, you should just call GAnz. They may remove it and tell you to enter it again once the program is in there.
Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Holly12 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by MegSU
I still haven't heard anything back from Ganz!!

I just got into my account!!! But i don't have a psi or psf!! And there is no picture for my new arctic fox named arctic foxy!! Here is what i have!
Ah, the programming for the Arctic Fox is not loaded into WW yet. Wait a few weeks, and everything will show up. I'd also suggest contacted Ganz and asking if they can help. Good Luck!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:33 AM   #13
MegSU
Lil Kinz

MegSU is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I have a virtual picture of my sweet little girl Arctic Foxy!! Yay! Here it is! But I still don't have the gift box and I can't take her into a room of my house yet. But here is the virtual picture!!
Attached Images
File Type: pngArctic Foxy 1.png (17.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pngArctic Foxy 2.png (13.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #14
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm...... have you tried shutting down your computer then starting it up again. If that doesn't work you should call Ganz again. Sometimes it takes them a while to get back to all the people that call them. These glitches are probably due to the fact that the Arctic Fox hasn't been released yet.

I hope this helps!
emz360 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Well.... the arctic fox hasn't been released yet. So, it will not work on accounts like other pets. Try contacting GANZ & they'll be able to help you with your problem.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #16
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Was your Hallmark selling them earlier than they were suppose to be? Mine said the 19th too. I always wondered how people got the newest releases before the actual date it was suppose to released & what would happen if they were to enter the codes before then. Now I know that the items are not always programed in if you get the items before you are suppose to. Good thing to know! As excited as I would be to enter the code I would probably wait just to avoid any problems like listed.
Congrats on the adoption! The Artic Fox is adorable!
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
i see you lol