Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #11
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: arcade pet medallions

View Post Originally Posted by emiemiemi
I played Flutterbugged I think three times and I got at least 100 Kinzcash each time, which is basically over 10,000 score. I thought that was pretty high, but I wasn't awarded any medallions or anything. However, my niece played the same game yesterday, got less score than me, and got a medallion.. I think it's just bad luck??
No, Emi, it isn't. It is set to drop a medallion at a certain point. I would say, drop your game at 5000 and see if you can score a medallion that way. It is like that Goody Gumdrops game, it awards about the 5000 mark Don't 'overdo' it. If you set the barre too high, you won't reach the next medallion.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2018, 09:54 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed success
Bloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed successBloo's Pal is an undisputed success

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, Emi, it isn't. It is set to drop a medallion at a certain point. I would say, drop your game at 5000 and see if you can score a medallion that way. It is like that Goody Gumdrops game, it awards about the 5000 mark Don't 'overdo' it. If you set the barre too high, you won't reach the next medallion.
By "drop your game" do you mean quit the game? Yesterday I reached over 600 feet in Wacky Zingoz for the first time in years but got no medallion. (Such a waste to reach that goal at the wrong time of year!) Two games later I got one on a very low score. I have received medallions or prizes on both high and low scores. Can you tell with such a short game what is triggering the prize? And what do you mean by reaching the next medallion when there is only one to a game? (As you can tell, I am technically illiterate!)
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-29-2018, 10:23 PM   #13
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, there is not one per game. Some games will give more than one.
It is sometimes based on a better score than the last.

Actually, I am still gathering information on what the triggers are and a few times I have been able to identify that you need at least a ZINGOZMAN for Wacky Zingoz to get the prize, but if you want the medallion you have to have a total score of over 2000.
That's ONE

The Goody Gumdrops gives at about the 5000 to 10000 meters. Flutterbugged is way less.
Leaping Llama is at about the 5000 point as well (and that one has been known to give consecutive medallions)

Crafty Canaries will yield after you complete.

Atlantiles will yield in the CLASSIC version, not the quick at about level 4

Jumbleberry Blast is the later Level 20's
Old 12-30-2018, 12:40 PM   #14

rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise
rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise

I had the same problem, I did not get any gifts since that update. My friend reported the same, he used to get many from playing crafty canaries.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2018, 05:32 PM   #15

Ioumercer knows the way
Ioumercer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No, there is not one per game. Some games will give more than one.
It is sometimes based on a better score than the last.

Actually, I am still gathering information on what the triggers are and a few times I have been able to identify that you need at least a ZINGOZMAN for Wacky Zingoz to get the prize, but if you want the medallion you have to have a total score of over 2000.
That's ONE

The Goody Gumdrops gives at about the 5000 to 10000 meters. Flutterbugged is way less.
Leaping Llama is at about the 5000 point as well (and that one has been known to give consecutive medallions)

Crafty Canaries will yield after you complete.

Atlantiles will yield in the CLASSIC version, not the quick at about level 4

Jumbleberry Blast is the later Level 20's
I can confirm that this is not the case for Wacky Zingos. The last few days I have gotten medallions for scores of 886, 1084 and 1086, often with no Zingomans. It seems totally random for me. And I can get the max in the morning and then go back in the evening and get a few more.
Ioumercer is offline Female
Old 01-01-2019, 12:01 AM   #16
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

That is good news, IOUMercer, I guess we can update that to reflect. I was able to get a couple medallions with lower scores, too and no Zingozmans LOL
Old 01-06-2019, 11:31 AM   #17

rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise
rachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguiserachelgirl192 is Justin in disguise

My friend and I have tried Wacky Zingoz after I read it here on the forum, and it appears to be that the medaillons are awarded in certain time slots. Often enough, my friend or I would play Wacky ZIngoz (no matter if very good score or just around 1400) and then get one medaillon after the other, at other times, we did not get any gift or just a 25 kc coin. Then we might log back on an hour later and we would get 5 medaillons, one after the other. Seems obvious that it must have to do with certain time slots.
rachelgirl192 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2019, 11:10 PM   #18

rlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a hero
rlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a herorlla was born a hero

You have to get a pretty decent score to get a prize (medallion or otherwise). I've been getting them lately on the challenge games--Stardrops, ColorStorm, and the Pizza game--as well as Eager Beavers and Crafty Canaries.
Closed