Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Which arcade game is the easiest to get a trophy?

What game is the easiest: Booger gets an A
How many levels: im not really sure
How many trophies have you won. 4
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #12
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

First,calm down.

Webkinz will tell you which games have trophies.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

That is a really great question. I haven't actually won any trophies in WW after about a year of trying most of the games. But I can't sit an play something for hours. I give up too easy. They frustrate me.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

It depends what you're good at.

If you're good at math, then I'd say Booger gets an A

If you're good at matching up colors, then I'd say Goober's Lab

Read the information on those two games in the games section to learn how to get a trophy.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #15
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I think cash cow is the easiest. If you read the treads about which games offer trophies and then try them all, you will find one that you are good at. I have a couple of trophies, but there are some that are supposed to be easy that I find very difficult, so I think you should try them all and see which ones you like and which ones come easy to you. Then you will enjoy the game and the hunt for the trophy. It sure is great when you do win one! Good luck.
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

What game is the easiest: Either Zingoz pop, Booger gets an A, or Cash Cow
How many levels: Zingoz pop there are 20,Booger gets an A is random....and Cash Cow you have to click on a group of twenty bottles or larger

Hope I helped!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #17

Tortoisefly is on a distinguished road

The two I find easiest to get are Cash Cow and Goober's Lab.

Cash Cow - the trophy is awarded randomly when you click on a large group of bottles of the same color. This is easiest in the first 3 levels. If you're trying to get a CC trophy, once you get to level 4, restart the game.

Goober's Lab - the trophy is awarded randomly when you use an atom that has been super charged (from a 5 in a row, or sometimes dropped from above.)

Amusement Park - easy to get a trophy (just finish the game) but time consuming.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #18
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

I would say Eager Beaver. You're guaranteed one if you finish level 15. Also, Booger Gets an A was pretty easy for me too.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 01:03 AM   #19
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

I have gotten about 50 Cash Cow trophies without really trying ,it is so easy !!!! most of them have come on the first level ! I dont play for trophies but it makes quick ,easy KC ! Good Luck !
If you do get one dont put it on the floor (it will get stuck ! ) put it on a table or a stand ! LOL
Old 05-26-2009, 01:37 AM   #20

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Cash Cow was my easiest. Each time you click on groups of twenty or more of one color, you have a chance of winning it. It also has one of the best odds for getting one - I think 1 in 50. I usually only play the first three level if I'm out for a trophy. Each level can give you 4 or 5 chances, so if you play the game to level 3 about 5 times in a row, you've got a really good chance of getting one.

The other random trophy with good odds is Candy Bash 2. The secret is that you've got to make 4 of a kind combos before the cat comes by each time to unlock the chance of getting one. The cat carries it, and you have to hit the cat with a bean, then catch the trophy as it falls. Again, if you can play the game to level 5 or 6, you've got multiple chances to win a trophy, and you should get one about every 6 or 7 games you play.

Some of the other random chance trophy games aren't hard to play, but the odds of getting a trophy are not as good.

Bounce and Burst takes a bit of practice, but now I get the trophy almost every time I play - just pass 20 levels. It doesn't get any harder after level 7 - it just repeats itself.

My personal favorite is Zingoz Pop, but it does take a while to pass all 30 levels. If you need some help with some of the levels, some WIers have posted their plays on YouTube. The added bonus is that this game pays very well - complete the game and you'll also have over 500 KC.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed