Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Wishing pooh was a
Webkinz :)

MeLuvMeWebbies has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Which arcade game is the easiest to get a trophy?

I havent earned 1 trophy not 1! I need to know:

What game is the easiest:
How many levels:
How many trophies have you won.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I have tried bonce n burst. I stink at it!
MeLuvMeWebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Which arcade game is the easiest to get a trophy?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lained-169118/

Here is a great guide on some of the trophies...you can read it and decide for your self which looks the easiest

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f125/

Also, here is the link to the Games section. There is TONS of great info on all of the games here.

Last edited by bob nws III; 05-25-2009 at 06:09 PM..
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't really play many games on WW anymore, but I think Cash Cow is one of the easiest... I think I've won 5 trophies from it , but I don't remember what level I was on...

Good luck!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #4

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

My first trophy was Goobers Lab. I don't know what level, but I was at 40,800 something, points.
jstangle is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

The only game I have ever won a trophy on is the Amusement Park one. I am not really that good at games, but I am great at words which is probably why I've won that trophy. You can only win one on each account. I have two accounts and two trophies. I think it just probably depends on what you are good at to figure out which trophy would be easiest for you to obtain. Good luck!!!

Oh, and you get the trophy when you finish level 15.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Ive only won Bamboo Break, and I thought it was incredibly easy. You have to complete the last level, but you dont always get it when you complete the game. But, the game is fairly easy to finish.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I think maybe Go Go Googles and Cash Cow are one of the easiest to win a trophy but "I could be wrong maybe there are more easier games
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
ebaday

Well it all depends on the type of gamer you are.
I think that bounce 'n burst is the easiest.
20 levels
I have won one but I haven't tried to win another. I kinda got bored. there easy!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #9
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I got about 18 trophies from Goobers lab. The only other game was Wacky zingo but the trophy has been retired. Good luck. You may be great at other games too.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #10
e'z crazy for webkin

mira128 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

The only trophy I've ever won was at the new beavers adventure park. I'm not really good at many games but I'm really good at reading and vocabulary. I think I had to make it to level 15 to get the trophy but it was really easy for me. Well, with that said, Good Luck!!!
mira128 is offline Female
Closed