Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

nardlish is on a distinguished road

Default Re: April deluxe box

I did not get a deluxe box either
nardlish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 07:11 AM   #12
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I did not get a deluxe box... I wonder whats taking so long
Old 04-01-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

No deluxe box....
Old 04-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #14
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I didn't get mine either.
Liw is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #15
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

My dd and I have only the one account and we did not receive a Deluxe box for April either. If this is an April fool's joke, I hope we get a bonus gift as well
peacemom is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #16

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

I haven't received mine either, hopefully soon.
bigfireball is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #17
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I haven't received a gift box at all. Here is what we should gift........

Click the image to open in full size.

If this is an April Fools joke, I don't find it funny. I payed a good $45 and I expect to get what I paid for. I will participate in other jokes, but Ganz, please don't refrain from giving items we payed money for.

Blessings,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:33 AM   #18

mdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roostmdreamy rules the roost

I haven't got mine,hope we get them soon.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:36 AM   #19

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I logged on specifically to check what was in the Deluxe box... only to find no box. I see lots of others are in the same boat. I hope they fix this soon!

I have one Deluxe North American Account on EST.
frodoslegacy is offline Female
Old 04-01-2011, 08:36 AM   #20

xChristina is just really nicexChristina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by 5guin
I haven't gotten mine either.
Same xD
xChristina is offline Female
Closed