Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Unanswered: Applying to the GE

I applied to the ge and did not get accepted when can i apply again. I saw some people say when your acceptance post is not there and others say various other amounts of time
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Applying to the GE

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovemom619
I applied to the ge and did not get accepted when can i apply again. I saw some people say when your acceptance post is not there and others say various other amounts of time
I think you can apply again any time when your post was deleted, but just make sure you know why your post was denied and try to review the rules again to see what you did wrong and try to improve on it. Also, make sure you don't make make more than one post or they will all be deleted. It will take any amount of time until when an admin will review your application. It might take a couple of tries, Good luck!

Last edited by kinztown194; 01-19-2009 at 06:47 PM..
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:45 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

How long has it been since you applied? It takes different amounts of time to get accepted, and your acceptance post is not there...the people that told you these things are correct...I forget how long you have to wait to apply again, but sometimes it takes more than once to get in...just keep trying! Hope this helps!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

After your post is deleted, you may want to find out why. Then, after you know what was wrong, then you fix it, I'm sure you can apply again.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Thank you all for helping rep for each of you
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

You are very welcome!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Where do you apply?
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by KayJay17
Where do you apply?
Here is the link to where you go to apply, and it also includes all the rules http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Good luck!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:40 PM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I've heard the staff recommends waiting two weeks before reapplying.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

how do you know if you do not get accepted
computeradmit is offline Female
Closed