Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: Applying to become gifted response?

About 3 or 4 weeks ago, I applied to become a gifted member here on WI,
however, since then, I have heard nothing back from a staff member. Does anyone
know what's going on?

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
I think everyone here has answered your question, Midnights Bliss.
I would use the guide on how to become a gifted trainee, and make a checklist. I have seen you around the forums for over two weeks, and you have more than 50 posts. I suggest you read over your posts to see if they are good.
You can PM a staff member and see why you got declined.
Or the TGE has the limit of members it can have, and you need to wait a little while. Good luck!
-Claire :]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Applying to become gifted response?

It probably means that you weren't accepted. It could be that you don't have enough good posts or maybe they don't have enough Gift Coaches at the moment. If your post is still there on the application thread, maybe they're still considering you.

If it's gone, continue making good, non-fluff posts, and apply again. Good luck!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #3
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

You can check the application thread and see if your post was deleted or if the admin just hasn't gotten to you yet!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

But, I heard that if you were rejected a staff member contacted you.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss

- Midnights Bliss
No, you used to get a PM when a post/thread you made got deleted, but they don't do that anymore. Now, they only contact you if you got accepted.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #6
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

And if you don't get accepted make sure to read this thread!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
ebaday

Looks like you got your answers! I hope you get in though because I see you around and you seem like a very nice and helpful person! Make sure to check out the link that cocoabean gave to you to make good posts. Try again in about 2 weeks and make sure you make lots of good posts. Also re check the thread. Maybe it has not been deleted and it just has not been read yet. Good luck - it took me 2 tries as well!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #8
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

What day did you sign up for WI? You have to be a member for over 2 weeks and have 50 non fluff posts. Plus I think you have to be a GT in order to become gifted.
Maine is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #9
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Midnights Bliss

- Midnights Bliss
I did not hear from them the first time I applied. You will hear from them if you do get accepted though! Keep on making those great and helpful posts, and you will get in when the GC's have room for more GT's...you can do it!
kigz is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
Call me Autumn!
Cody26 is a jewel in the roughCody26 is a jewel in the rough

How do you become a gifted?
Closed