Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #11
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Application for GE Help

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
lol no i dont have an inside track hehe.... actually gift coaches dont know anything about what happens with the person before they get accepted... we just pick them up once they get accepted... but we dont have any access to why or why not someone was accepted etc...
That isn't what I meant by an inside trak, LOL. I mean you have FIRST hand knowledge of how the Gift exchange works and what you need to get there. You have it from both standpoints; having been an accepted as gifted from the date of application (well, you know what I mean) as well as seeing it from the Trainee's point and perspective. You remember what it was like to start a GE without the benefit of a Trainee program and how much better they do, after the fact, with it. That gives you a unique understanding of BOTH
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Just wanted to clarify something. Most of what Dixiecup said was helpful advice, however it is not true that you have to have alot of friends on your list to be accepted into the trainee program.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #13
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, it is HELPFUL to have a lot of friends on your list because you want those people to come and visit your GE. You want people to recognize your name and be curious about what you have in your store. You want people to see you as helpful, friendly and outgoing. It does help, shell4.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #14
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Dixiecup, having alot of friends may help you to have a busier GE, but it is NOT a determining factor as to whether you get accepted into the trainee program which is what you posted. Please reread the list of qualifications if you are confused about that. I don't want to be harsh, but we have to be careful about giving misinformation to people who are asking for help.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #15
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

being accepted into the GE has nothing to do with how many friends you have, it is all based on quality of posts. Sometime admin just wants to see more posts and therefore your post was deleted; other times, there is lots of fluff. To find out why, you can pm a staff member and they can let you know. If you applied too early or more than once (multiple times at once), those are deleted.

Gift Coaches have no idea as to why someone may have been deleted, they only pick them up once they are gift trainees and start working with them.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 AM   #16
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Thank you COWS4YOU and I apologize if my information was incorrect, Shell4. I do not want to mislead anyone into believing something that is false. I did forget that applying too soon after you have applied before was deleted. That is when you SHOULD consult with MommaB or another administrator, Like COWS4YOU to find out what you have to do to fulfill your contract.
It is very important to KNOW that you can follow those rules. It is what keeps this a safe trading environment. Thank you for correcting me, COWS and Shell4.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #17
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thanks COWS,Shell4,and DixieCup! Also thanks to Legalcat I PMed MommaB, and I think she'll reply.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed