Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Answered: Apart from pink and white cat, which series 3 app gets plush/bobblehead dig prizes?

I know the pink cat gets the plush pirate ghost; do any of the other Series 3 pets have any plush or bobbleheads in the dig prizes. The WIKI doesn't help here, as all the prizes are jumbled together - they are not split into what goes with what pet. Can somebody help please??
flutterby7 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by PoliceProperty
The Only Item that was Not Included was the Ghost Pirate Plushie & the Pic on it is Not that Good. Sorry! And because of the Size of the picture I decided Not to Copy & Paste it to my post.
Hugs!
PP
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Apart from pink and white cat, which series 3 app gets plush/bobblehead dig prizes?

I don't recall Any Plushies. However, I have completed All Four of the New Quests & they All have New Dig Prizes. Is that what you are wanting to know? What are the Dig Prizes? I can Definitely Help There Too! lol
Hugs!
PP
Old 03-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #3
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Apart from pink and white cat, which series 3 app gets plush/bobblehead dig prizes?

With Sparky's Scavenger Hunt You can dig up or at least some of what I dug up on my last AP Quest:
Attached Images
File Type: pngCrystalChest.png (128.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pngAPskirt.png (75.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pngbluehardhat.png (72.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pngfoolsgoldnugget.png (84.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pngframedscavengerpic.png (96.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 03-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Apart from pink and white cat, which series 3 app gets plush/bobblehead dig prizes?

Thanks for your response PoliceProperty. According to the one write-up they had on Webkinz Newz, they showed that with the pink and white cat you could dig up a ghost pirate plush. I was wondering if the any of the other three new AP pets dug any plushies or bobble heads up? I can see that the Caramel Lion is the Sparky's Adventure, and that from your postings does not have plush/bobbleheads. How about the Pinto or the Bengal Tiger? The WIKI is handy and all, but the way the quest prizes are all jumbled together makes it confusing as to what goes with what pet...
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

You are So Right About Dogbeard's Ghost Plushie! Out of 4 Pink & White Cats that I have Completed, I have only received 2 of the Ghosts, I think. I am Sorry for misstating that earlier. Let me go look at the Pictures on my Profile. All of my AP pics are there. BRB. Oh & you can come look too, if you would like.
Hugs!
PP
Old 03-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #6
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I couldn't really tell Anything from the Pictures! Plus I had Not Taken Pictures of the Plushies or the Bobble heads because I thought Everyone knew what they look like, (I am Not Saying you don't), I am just saying that I don't even see the New Plush in there. Let me sign in and I will look around to see if there are Any Other Items That I did Not Take Pics of.
Hugs!
PP
Old 03-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

The Only Item that was Not Included was the Ghost Pirate Plushie & the Pic on it is Not that Good. Sorry! And because of the Size of the picture I decided Not to Copy & Paste it to my post.
Hugs!
PP
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPlushies.jpg (108.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 03-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

I'm doing the Bengal Tiger quest right now. no plushies or bobble heads yet, and I don't think there are any from what I remember
so far I've gotten seaweed skirts, some climbing boots and I can't remember what else.
cria is offline Female
Closed