Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Angry Unanswered: Anyone's Treetop Stuff Missing???

I bought all the new treetop stuff today and redecorated my hummer's room. I went back later on in the day, and the new stuff is gone, including a fridge full of food. I signed out, cleared my cache, re-booted- all the usual stuff. I tried two other computers, and still no stuff.

So, where did it go? Maybe it will appear tomorrow after they do whatever it is they do during the night, but for now, I have no place for the poor thing to sleep.

upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Anyone's Treetop Stuff Missing???

I think you should wait until tomorrow and see if they fix it by then.

If you don't get it back you should call Ganz about this and have them help you out. Their phone # is 1-866-932-5496.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

If I were you, I'd start by clearing my cache. Then log in and out of WW a few times. If your Treetop Room-Themed items are still missing in a few days, then you can try contacting Ganz at (1-866-WEB-KINZ) to see if the problem is resolved. Usually when Ganz updates Webkinz, a few glitches are attached. Maybe the server is still updating, and your stuff is just updating yours.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #4

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

That happened to me once. I tryed many things and none of them worked so I contacted Ganz and they said they had not gotten it "officially" set up. They said they would fix it soon an dthey told me to be patient and check often for it. I waited a few days and then I checked and it was all there. They have so much programming so they cant always get them all set up on the same day. Well Just be patient and soon enough it will be there. Otherwise it might just be a glitch and you should just try again later. I hope I helped and I hope the rest of the items show up soon.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
erinrardin
Gift Trainee

smrardin has a spectacular aura about

We can't even see the new tree top items in the W shop. Hopefully this will be fixed tomorrow.
smrardin is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #6

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

yes we can. I have it.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #7
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have cleared my cache so many times, it's sore. I just realized that when the furniture went south, so did a pet that was asleep on the bed.

Go figure.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

The same thing happened to me today, so I cleared cache, and then used Mozilla Firefox as my browser instead of Explorer. After that, the new furniture I had bought this morning was back in my treetop room.
Something similar also happened a week or so ago, and again I had trouble when using Explorer but not with Firefox. The next day everything worked well on both browsers.
I hope you see it all back in place in the morning, after the nightly update.
Serena
Serena is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 06:27 AM   #9
Am I really a

It appears that the overnight update fixed the problem, since the furniture, food and pet have all returned, safe and sound. The pet even appears to have been feed. Whatever happened or wherever she was must have been fun, because her happiness level is up, too. Thanks everyone for all the help!!

:wt:

Last edited by upsetness; 07-23-2009 at 08:43 AM..
Closed