Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 07:49 AM   #11
kiramonkey
Webkinz :)

webkinzrulez59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Anyone who has adopted today(easter) come here

I adopted and it went ok but then I had to log out cuz it kinda got stuck but my computer does that alot!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 08:21 AM   #12
gingergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Anyone who has adopted today(easter) come here

Happy Easter! All 3 of my daughters adopted their Webkinz this morning with no problems! We figured if we got on early, everything would go well. Good luck!
:lion::ccat:
Old 03-23-2008, 08:35 AM   #13
Lunawater

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

if its your 11 or 12 adoption you dont get a room, if you were supposed to get a room (1-10) adoption you should have, but after 10 you dont get one, did you get a extra present too?

---------- Lunawater added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes, thanks for posting your adoptions went fine, we are going to do ours now!! Everything seems to be running fine!

Last edited by Lunawater; 03-23-2008 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-23-2008, 08:39 AM   #14
johnlover07
quackers36 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just adopted my pink & white cat, and I named it Carnation! The only problem I had was that on its bio it said Carnation's best friend is testcolour10. Spread the news! I think there is a new webkinz coming soon!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:41 AM   #15
Gifted

webkinz1mom is on a distinguished road

We adopted a bunny this am and my son called him Easter Bunny. I like Hoppy!!! Pick Hoppy!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
Duskis

Duskis is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted a webkinz yesterday. it worked fine
Old 03-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Did anyone get an extra Spring gift when you adopted your pet today (someone told me that they got an extra gift for every pet they adopted on Valentines day--unless I misunderstood them; I know when I opened a new account on Christmas and adopted my pet, I did not get a Christmas gift at all)?

I am afraid to adopt, because every time I try to get my items from storage, I get automatically logged out of Webkinz World (so I can't feed my pets, because none of the food is showing in my dock, and I can't go to the w-shop at all, because they automatically load your dock before they let you buy something).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #18
Lunawater

Lunawater has a spectacular aura aboutLunawater has a spectacular aura about

We adopted two rabbits not to long ago and both worked out fine, it log us out twice in the process but all giftboxes were there, 1 on each account and the bonus giftbox for each account, thank god things went smoothly!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #19
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant futureMMJ23 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by KinzMommy
We adopted the duck on one account & a P & W cat on another account and the only problem we had was the ducks gift was invisible. I heard that from another mom this morning too it seems the ducks box is not showing up, but if you drag the empty box to your room the gifts show up in your dock.
Same exact thing happened to my daughter. She just dragged the empty square into the room and there were no problems! Happy Easter!
Old 03-23-2008, 11:22 AM   #20
Mom2KnB is an unknown quantity at this point

Lunawater:

Are you certain about that? My daughter has gotten a room with every adoption. This morning was her 13th and she got a room. Thanks for trying to help me out to understand all this!
Closed