Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cloudsnapper will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Anyone used Webvirtualtoy.com?

The prices on webvirtualtoy.com seem much cheaper than other places, plus you can get free shipping. Has anyone here used them before? I don't want to waste my money if they're not reliable.
cloudsnapper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Anyone used Webvirtualtoy.com?

View Post Originally Posted by cloudsnapper
The prices on webvirtualtoy.com seem much cheaper than other places, plus you can get free shipping. Has anyone here used them before? I don't want to waste my money if they're not reliable.
I have never used them, but checked the site out and their prices are about similar to what I have seen elsewhere. THey are having a sale on some of them right now and some of them are lower, but I see lower on eBay on some of them, but not others. I did a net search on them and I only found1 internet complaint that came up (someone ordered, got a confirmation, item said shipped, but they couldn't get a hold of company) and there were not detailed details.

I DID find several other people recommending them to others.

Hope this helped you some!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 10:08 AM   #3

cloudsnapper will become famous soon enough

Thanks! That helps! If they're having a sale, that makes sense. I'm probably going to order from them now. (and maybe throw in a lilkinz bird for my sister who's not into webkinz but keeps saying how cute the birds are)
cloudsnapper is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

I have bough from them just not on their site. I have bought from them on ebay and they are good but high on shipping you only get free shipping if you spend more than like $75 but I see on their site that that ended yesterday. On ebay they change $6.95 for the first item and $4.95 for each additional item. So they may be cheap for their webbie prices but they get you in the shipping.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #5
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

The prices seem a bit higher than WI's partner store - and you must buy $75 worth of pets before you get free shipping.

I would figure out what pets you want and then total them up on either website, including the shipping.

We have a store near us that is cheaper than any of these - $7 for POTM, $8 for others, $12 for new releases - with no minimum and no shipping (all Can $)
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #6
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cloudsnapper
I've personally used them and would recommend them to anyone! Their prices were better than the partner store on the items that I wanted (check the ones you want) and I received the items in just a few days, cross-country. They shipped Priority Mail, so it got here quickly.

Enjoy your new stuff!!!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

I have ordered from them several times. If you can take advantge of their free shipping, they have some great deals. They have great service and ship quickly. I would definitely recommend them.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

And to add...if you are too late for the current free shipping promo (if its expired), you can usually wait a few days and they will have another one.
Closed