Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

taiga is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Unanswered: Is anyone Tweety2134 with dash the Dashound

I would like to know, becasue they told me they had the Kinzville sketched window, and would rather send through kinzpost. I suspect they are on here, because they wanted to trade through Kinzpost. I gave them my carnival strength tester, symphoscone, and a chocolate ribbon, becasue they were so nice. but they ended up sending me a cat window. I am very sad, becasue I think they wanted to send through kinzpost becasue it was not the right item. unless it was a mixup, then I am sorry Tweety2134, but you should not send people what you promise to. i am also sad because, ganz members are supposed to be moderating the rooms! If they thought that trading through Kinzpost would be bad, They should have popped in and said something. I am also glad that I didn't trade anything very,very valuable. I know that all you WI members know how rare the Kinzville sketched window is, and you mgith have traded something rarer than the Carnival strength tester. Thank you to the members who took the time to read all of this, and if this has ever happened to you, I know feel your pain. Thank you.

Taiga

Last edited by taiga; 01-02-2009 at 12:02 PM..
taiga is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Is anyone Tweety2134 with dash the Dashound

I am so sorry this happened to you.
Sometimes, and this isn't everyone, but sometimes people say they want to trade through Kinzpost because they are planning on scamming you. They wait until you send them your items, and then they cheap you out with something else.
I don't think that user is on WI, but you can search them if you'd like - all the WI members I know are wonderul traders & people and would never scam someone.
I hope you get your items back!
- Ouscream <3
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I hate it when people say they will trade through kinz post, even though they have the items in their dock at that time! Some people just have no heart...
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:09 PM   #4

taiga is on a distinguished road

I had, but none were close, I looked at all the Tweety's and none wer 2134. They have a different Username on here, Like I do (I really want to change my username on webkinz)
I just hope that it was a mix up *crosses fingers* The cat window is retired, so i am not in too big a pickle, bt i would much rather have the other item.

Thank you ouscream for being so nice

---------- taiga added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I hate it when people say they will trade through kinz post, even though they have the items in their dock at that time! Some people just have no heart...
It took them a while to trade though, so i believe it was in their house. They could have just pretended it was in their house though.

Last edited by taiga; 01-02-2009 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
taiga is offline Male
Old 01-02-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I'm so sorry this happened to you. If you are trading in Webkinz, you should always stick to the trading tables, because Kinzpost is not always a great way to go. I recommend trying to get into the trading program on here. It's very safe and secure, and it's easier to find the items you need.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Taiga~ Im also sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately its the risk you take when going into the trading room in Webkinz World. I agree with Lilypad and the others that trading here on the WI forum is much more safe and when although rarely a situation happens, you can contact the staff for help and support.

Definitely check out the link above Lily left you on how to earn "GIFTED" status. Its definitely worth it and a whole new world of fun to enjoy in WI
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed