Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
TayOpinion is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Anyone Try A Fence?

Okay, so I have a webkinz Grey Owl and I bought a treetop room. I have tried so many times to put fences around the outside but I can't. A little yellow box pops up and says, "I'm sorry. This item can only be placed in an outdoor or treetop room." I'm so confused and I can't figure out why I can't put a fence around my treetop room. Has this happened to anyone? Do you know what's wrong?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My webkinz: :bt::cs::easter::el1::husky::kanga::koala::pig ::rdr::sch:
TayOpinion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #2
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Anyone Try A Fence?

ME TOO!!! I was wondering if anyone else had this similar problem (btw this should be int he Somebody Help ! Section of the forum...) because i bought fences but now i can't use them even tho its says that i CAN...?
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #3
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

There was a thread about this in the "goofs" section! You could fill out a problem form from WW and let them know or give them a call. I have a tree-top room, but I haven't tried to put up a fence in it, so I don't know if it is all tree-top rooms or just some.

You could put planters up in the meantime maybe I know those poor little animals just look like they are going to fall over the edge without anything there!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:52 AM   #4
TayOpinion is on a distinguished road

Okay thanks guys. And yeah I accidently posted this in the wrong in the wrong section of the forum, but oh well!
TayOpinion is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:31 AM   #5
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Yes! I tried the same thing and it drove me crazy!

Meowsrus, you are right. It looks like they could topple off any second. I'm not so worried about the birds and the cats (who I think would land on their feet anyway), but those other poor beasties, especially the googles that just shlump around anyway!

I've compromised by putting up plants.
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #6

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Oh dear I have not tried to put a fence up yet, I will have to try this.. my poor pet is still sleeping in a blue wagon...lol lol lol. I have been waiting patiently for them to come out with Tree Top furniture... Now, i am going to have to wait until the evening maintenance is done so I can go in and put a fence in my room... thanks for the interesting news. Porsche
Old 03-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #7

Breyer555 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i try to put a tree and it says the same thing

yeah i think webkinz is a little messed up these days. So messed up they dont know what there sayin or should i say typing

Click the image to open in full size.this is my horse verify. he is my baby and i love him dearly

Last edited by Breyer555; 03-22-2009 at 04:58 PM..
Breyer555 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

For now it is a glitch in the system. For future reference if you are wondering where anything goes here is a guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-432339/
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #9
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by porschegl
Oh dear I have not tried to put a fence up yet, I will have to try this.. my poor pet is still sleeping in a blue wagon...lol lol lol. I have been waiting patiently for them to come out with Tree Top furniture... Now, i am going to have to wait until the evening maintenance is done so I can go in and put a fence in my room... thanks for the interesting news. Porsche

It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but the hammock from the W-shop can be placed in a treetop room. At least your pet wouldn't have to sleep in the blue wagon any longer.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

IttyGirl finally put a hammock in her tree top room, too.

As for the fence, IttyGirl wasted a bunch of Kinzcash on a Good Neighbors fence. I'm sure she used coupons too, and then sold all the fence pieces back when it wouldn't go in the tree top room. It's her account, but such action drives me absolutely bonkers!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed