Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
tigger78 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Anyone notice any of these glitches on Webkinz?

I've noticed some glitches your website. (I sent this letter to Webkinz via their comments and suggestions but I was curious to see if others have had these problems.)
1) Under the "My Pets" you can click the "I Love Webkinz" once a day and are entered into a drawing if you visit all seven days a week. "Congradulations tho and Percy" next to a wishing well has been there since I started doing it a month ago.
2) Ganz sent out a notice (I think in the newspaper" that said Wheel of WOW items change every two weeks (I think the same was true with the Wheel of Yum.) The items haven't changed in a month.
3) The clothes on the pets tend to disappear at times. For instance, when my Phoenix sleeps in her bed her hat isn't there. (Same is true is she flies across the room to her perch). When a pet swims in a pool, during a certain part of the lap the hat or bow disappear then too.

4) Every once in a while time comes to a stand still in Kinzville. In other words, "real time" marches on but the Kinzville time (next to the Webkinz cash meter)does not. I have to logout and then log back in to correct it. The other thing it does (and this seems to be a newer problem) is what it is doing now, the time is past midnight but instead of clicking over to 0:08 am like it normally does it says it is 12:08 pm. Again, I have to logout and log back into clear it.
5) In the Tournament games, I have to logout and log back into to clear the games so I can play again. Before, it would automatically clear once it had enough players to close that game out. For instance, if I played "Where's Wacky" as soon as 30 people had played I could enter the game again. Now, I have to log out and log in in order for the game to clear and allow me to enter the next round.
tigger78 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
Actually, Tho and Percy have won that Wishing well over 6 times already, it has been about a month and a half since that has changed. I have a substantial supply of wooden shoes because the wheel hasn't changed in so long that I almost DON'T want to spin it.
I have always had to log out to see the results of each tournament. Long time ago I could just wait until the players were all done their rounds, but I think that has been well over a year since I could do that.
These are probably just minor issues and more inconvenience than anything else. So long as they are still working, they may not address them.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Anyone notice any of these glitches on Webkinz?

Yes I get the same glitches. This is not the first time love my pet and WOW haven't been changed on schedule. My pets clothes also disappear, but I don't worry too much as long as they come back. The time glitch is a little irritating. I wish they would fix it so midnight is midnight. You are not alone in gltch world.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

LOL yeah Congradulations tho and Percy, they must have a whole house full of prizes by now!!!
LinLin is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The glitch with the midnight time may be intended--I think you have to log out and in again for WW to trigger a new day. I believe it was probably the best way for them to handle the time & day change. If you think about it, you have to log out & back in to enable new FR too. That log-in is powerful; does a lot to advance some of the activities. It is annoying when the time doesn't advance...haven't figured out why that's happening. But I think the 12:08 versus the 00:08 has a purpose.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
Llamas Love WI!

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Percy is the most incredibly lucky pet in the world!
But you're right they need to do something about that
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Old 08-04-2009, 07:05 AM   #6
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Actually, Tho and Percy have won that Wishing well over 6 times already, it has been about a month and a half since that has changed. I have a substantial supply of wooden shoes because the wheel hasn't changed in so long that I almost DON'T want to spin it.
I have always had to log out to see the results of each tournament. Long time ago I could just wait until the players were all done their rounds, but I think that has been well over a year since I could do that.
These are probably just minor issues and more inconvenience than anything else. So long as they are still working, they may not address them.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I agree with Dixiecup that most of this things are more inconvenient to us, but there are ways to work around it. The only one that really needs attention is the time standing still thing because sometimes I don't realize it's happening. As far as the day turnover, having to log out and back in has been a requirement ever since I have been on Webkinz and I do not think that is a problem at all.

And most of my webbies could be wearing wooden shoes by now, but I don't really like the way they look on most. I just sell some back to the wshop, but a change would be nice.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #8

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I've experienced those glitches too. It's interesting that you mention the Phoenix's clothes. Whenever mine is in bed or sitting in a chair, his clothes are gone. His clothes are visible only when he is just standing. Odd glitch.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Yeah I agree. It's just another 5 glitches to add to the big book of Ganz glitches. Grrrr. Hopefully they are fixed soon. *sigh*
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by lalagirl770
Yeah I agree. It's just another 5 glitches to add to the big book of Ganz glitches. Grrrr. Hopefully they are fixed soon. *sigh*
These are nothing new but have been going on for a long time. They are probably already added to the big book.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed