Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Anyone know a really good quality transparency site? Besides photoshop and those things, like free sites. Please help!

Well I really love my siggy, but it has purple all around the picture, like on the saying watch out boys, it has purple pixels all over... and it just doesn't look that good. I start from purple background and make it transparent. Anyone knows a transparency site better than Lunapic?

Here's the original image if you know how to make it really transparent.

Click the image to open in full size.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by MysticMist
View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Thanks guys, but as I said, lunapic is what I used. Also, Sunny, it's the Swan Princess dress, the november deluxe clothing Also, Emma, is the Paint.NET for PC or mac or both? cuz i use mac, my PC doesn't work anymore.
Paint.NET is only for PC (hence the .NET for netframework.)

For Mac, I suggest using Photoshop Elements. If you're more advanced, use Photoshop but that will cost you a purdy penny.

If you don't want to spend money, try GIMP. I don't like it, but many others do

Of course, a specialized site works well most of the time, but nothing beats having the resources and ability to do it yourself

I tried my hand at refining it for you - it came out well but not perfect because we are dealing with grainy rasters.

Spoiler: show
http://imgur.com/QMnLy.png

My work was done in Photoshop on a Mac.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Anyone know a really good quality transparency site? Besides photoshop and those things, like free sites. Please help!

I don't. I usually just go to a shop. D;

BTW; what's the dress she's wearing? It's adorable. <3
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Anyone know a really good quality transparency site? Besides photoshop and those things, like free sites. Please help!

You can go to lunapic.com, but that's not very good. You can download Paint.NET for free, and make transparency on that. On lunapic.com, it's not removing the background, it's removing just one color and making just where that one color was transparent. But, I'd do it for you.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #4

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I use www.lunapic.com, but I just tried it and it's being mean to me .

Last edited by wishgirl78; 11-01-2010 at 07:47 PM..
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #5

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Thanks guys, but as I said, lunapic is what I used. Also, Sunny, it's the Swan Princess dress, the november deluxe clothing Also, Emma, is the Paint.NET for PC or mac or both? cuz i use mac, my PC doesn't work anymore.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #6
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
Paint.NET is only for PC (hence the .NET for netframework.)

For Mac, I suggest using Photoshop Elements. If you're more advanced, use Photoshop but that will cost you a purdy penny.

If you don't want to spend money, try GIMP. I don't like it, but many others do

Of course, a specialized site works well most of the time, but nothing beats having the resources and ability to do it yourself

I tried my hand at refining it for you - it came out well but not perfect because we are dealing with grainy rasters.

Spoiler: show
http://imgur.com/QMnLy.png

My work was done in Photoshop on a Mac.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 11-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I use gimp for all my images. Sort of like the person above me. Except that I LOVE gimp. Its like the free photoshop of the internet. You can do so many things in it, such as animations, transparent images, borders... ect. The tricky part is figuring out how it works. But once you get it, its super easy.

Or you could get someone to make the image transparent for you. (:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:30 AM   #8

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I use GIMP. Go to gimp.com and you can download it for free, for both PC and Mac.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2010, 10:46 AM   #9

Thank you SO much everyone, I love that MysticMist! I think my mom is actually getting photoshop so yay! LOL
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Closed