Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 09:24 PM   #1
mimigent
Webkinz :)

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Anyone know how to store excess clothing?

I really need to clean out my dock since it is so full that the flash player keeps crashing. Does any one know a way to store clothes without putting them in dressers? I have more than 200 items and I hate to "sell" the ones I have chosen to keep. I was finally forced to sell my 75 snow white dresses!
mimigent is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 09:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Anyone know how to store excess clothing?

I'd suggest storing them in a large room using the Rattan Toy Box's since they only cost 100KC each and store 8 items.
If you have excess of clothes from the wShop or clothes that you don't want you can always sell them if you want
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

The only way to store clothing is to put them in storage containers in a room. Wardrobes are the best way to go (15 items per some of the wardrobes) as they hold almost twice the items in the same space. I have many wardrobes and many rooms (I call them closets) filled with only clothing. It is very inefficient, but Webkinz hasn't given us a good way to store clothing. I dream of closet doors hanging on a wall in Webkinz World like a picture and you click it to open it and it holds and shows you 50 items. Wouldn't that be dreamy?
AKD
Old 02-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You can always dress your pets. By the time you put 5 outfits on each pet, that's up to 30 items per pet. Say you have 5 pets, that would take care of 150 items.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #5
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's a good idea Ritzcracker. I don't have a whole lot of pets, but I thought the 5 outfits you can choose applied to all of the pets together, not five per pet. I'll try all of the above ideas. Also I didn't know about the wardrobes. I'll look for them on the W shop. Thanks everybody, you're the best!!
mimigent is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #6

Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest
Allykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contestAllykinz97 could win a popularity contest

Just make a HUGE walk-in closet.
I'm currently working on one myself, and I just finished a large room FULL of fridges. They were all really expensive fridges, and the total was like 59,400 KC! But it was totally worth it. Now I have a place to store most of my food!
Allykinz97 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 02:10 AM   #7
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Hi, a Sky Blue Book Box is really cheep and it holds 6 clothing also it only takes up one block -vs- the Rattan Toy Box that holds 8 clothing and takes up 2 blocks...but with the Sky Blue Book Box I had to buy a few Rock & Roll Dressers-holds 8 and takes 1 block because Some (very few) clothing didn't fit in the Sky Blue Book Box.
karenpd is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 02:35 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
That's a good idea Ritzcracker. I don't have a whole lot of pets, but I thought the 5 outfits you can choose applied to all of the pets together, not five per pet. I'll try all of the above ideas. Also I didn't know about the wardrobes. I'll look for them on the W shop. Thanks everybody, you're the best!!
If you click on the dress button, you'll see different options - casual, sporty, etc. Each pet can have 5 different outfits ready to go (or 10 if you have deluxe), and you just click on the option to change what the pet is wearing. It's almost like each pet has a private wardrobe that you can change into really quickly.

The wardrobes mentioned unfortunately tend to be e-store or PSI's. The most clothes a W-shop item holds is 8. What I have done with several rooms is use the blue book box. It holds 6 items, but only takes up one square on the floor. Other storage containers that hold 8 items take up 2 squares, so I can fit more items into the same room by using the book box. And don't let the name confuse you - it's fine for storing most clothing items.

Happy housecleaning (or should I say, dock cleaning)!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 06:43 AM   #9
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Well.....I know that not everyone is in favor of eStore stuff but just hear me out for this one. They have a laundromat value pack that might be worth looking into. Each laundromat holds 12 items...and they have 2 different value packs. The first gives you 3 'machines' (they are just closets/wardrobes) for $10.....but the real deal is the one where you get 8 machines for $20. That holds 96 items of clothing and gives you a cute laundromat if you are willing to spend real money...but then we already spend real money buying the pets so what's a little more occasionally if you can afford it.

Another alternative is the wardrobes you can get with the codes that come with the carriers. I find them on sale here and there and buy them to give to various little girls (after I keep the codes of course) who use them for all kinds of things besides Webkinz. The wardrobes hold more items also.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 02-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #10
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I`m not sure you CAN store things without dressers. However, I recommend the Rattan toy box or you can put it on serveral pets. Like a full outfit for each pet like swimwear, sleepwear casual etc. I you have different accounts, than you can send them to different accounts and you can sell the stuff you don`t want to wshop!

Good luck & I hope the Adobe flash player stops crashing!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed