Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #21
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Anyone having trouble today with the site

Yea, if you log in from the main page it doesn't work for me... then I clicked on Bullitenz and clicked that log in button and it worked but it's been on the loading screen for like 2minutes so its slow...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
patsun is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been having problems all day. But my grandsons, when using this same computer, get into both of their accounts with no problems. Right now I can't get in and I am ready to do the 7:00 PM daily. Also, nothing is showing in the W-shop "sales" catagory. It has been inaccurate for two or three days and now shows nothing.

Patsun
Old 06-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #23
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Sounds like they've got some serious gliches they need to fix and I'm sure they've been getting a bunch of e-mails to the effect. So my guess is they've shut it down to clean it up (sort of like how ya have to do to your computer ever so often) And tomorrow is the first day of summer so they probably are doing a big update too. Someone said on another thread that it'll be back up at 2am WT which is the usual time. So keep your fingers crossed that it's all fixed by then!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #24
Batmanblue
Gift Guru

angeleyes has a spectacular aura aboutangeleyes has a spectacular aura about

I really thoght that there was something wrong with my computer all day. I was hoping I did not pick up a virus.....Slow as can be & would freeze. Now I have not been able to sign on in hours says down for maintenence... Same as what it does at midnight...

I have new pet & cards to, that I have been trying to put on....I hope I get really good stuff for having to wait so long.........LOL....Thant would be nice. But, would never happen........
angeleyes is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #25
Batmanblue
Gift Guru

angeleyes has a spectacular aura aboutangeleyes has a spectacular aura about

I just went in to try to sign on again & now it says. Sorry there is something wrong with our server. Please try again later...........I hope we do not start to lose stuff we have..........
angeleyes is offline Female
Old 06-20-2007, 10:17 PM   #26
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by angeleyes
I just went in to try to sign on again & now it says. Sorry there is something wrong with our server. Please try again later...........I hope we do not start to lose stuff we have..........
Don't worry, this has happened before and all has been well once they have the site up and running again. I know it's a little scary and upsetting, but really, all your stuff will be there, your babies will be fine. So hang in there and they'll get it all fixed up and it'll be good as new.... maybe even better!
Closed